Options

Comments

• Venezia
    Venezia Posts: 796 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    edited 1 August 2016 at 1:28PM
    Options
    New TMF

Scan Swedish meatballs 395gms. Need to return try me free sticker and receipt. Found in Sainsbury's yesterday.

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/sainsburys-price-comparison/Cooked_Prepared_Meat_And_Poultry/Scan_Swedish_Meatballs_395g.html?TrackingCode=11.j8R46cXpKUqDYak1Lg_wsw

We will refund the amount shown on the till receipt up to a maximum of £2.50. No mention of postage refund.
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    dugsie wrote: »
    Wow, that's alot of vouchers! Could you buy Persilly or other unilever products and take them back to the shop for a refund? waitrose are generally very good at refunds with no questions asked.

Thank you, that's a good idea. I'm trying to resist vast amounts of Ben & Jerrys.
  • Discodee
    Discodee Posts: 2,062 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Persil Ariel etc are very good products, so just wait until they're on offer and use the vouchers then; that's what i did!
    I can be brown I can be blue I can be violet and sky. I can be hurtful I can be purple I can be anything you like..Gotta be green gotta be mean gotta be everything more...
  • Crazyangel
    Crazyangel Posts: 1,472 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    If it helps anyone, I wrote back to persil following my rejection letter as I bought the product from Tesco. I enclosed my original application form and receipt, along with a printout of the original terms and conditions, and a letter saying that I had applied under these original terms and conditions.

I advised that since applying, the T&Cs online had changed to specifically name Sainsbury's as the retailer whereas before there was no specific retailer mentioned for the offer, and I had received a rejection letter which I felt was a mistake given that my application was under the original T&Cs. Therefore I wished to received a cheque to reimburse me for the full amount according to the original T&Cs, as the promotion was otherwise misleading and unfair.

I got a cheque back for the full amount a few weeks later.....

Wins : McCains garden games set, 2xTickets to Alton Towers, Links of London friendship bracelet, 2xIdeal Home Show tickets, McFly album CD, Virgin Balloon flight for 2 with a case of ScrumpyJack cider and 2 ltd edition jackets, Powerboat racing experience, £50 Virgin voucher, Aerobie Pro flying ring & Rice Krispie squares, Tesco baby pack
    :j
  • Discodee
    Discodee Posts: 2,062 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 7 August 2016 at 7:45PM
    Options
    can i ask if anyone has successfully done heinz mayonnaise of goldenfry because i couldnt get the goldenfry form to work and now the heinz one doesnt. just comes up with a load of jargon on the page saying maximum request exceeded ??? !
    I can be brown I can be blue I can be violet and sky. I can be hurtful I can be purple I can be anything you like..Gotta be green gotta be mean gotta be everything more...
  • fatboy77
    fatboy77 Posts: 658 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I've done the Heinz Mayo and had the refund paid directly into my bank account. I was also getting an error message with the form, so emailed them.

They replied with:
    Courtesy email, following you making us aware about the error message you where receiving when trying to submit a refund at http://www.seriouslygoodmayonnaise.co.uk/refund.aspx, this issue has now been fixed.
    Please let us know how you get on

I tried again with the link they sent me and it worked. However, this was in late June. If its stopped working again email them at: Consumercare@kraftheinzcompany.com
  • m1kjm
    Options
    I've established beyond doubt that Persilly are just incompetent and not evil in their administration of the MBG ts and cs. I messaged them about their ts and cs using an email, name and address that I hadn't claimed with and they've still sent £10 of vouchers out!
  • m1kjm
    Options
    Has anyone had the expected email back from Eukanuba? I've given up waiting and posted the application.
  • purplestar133
    Options
    m1kjm wrote: »
    I've established beyond doubt that Persilly are just incompetent and not evil in their administration of the MBG ts and cs. I messaged them about their ts and cs using an email, name and address that I hadn't claimed with and they've still sent £10 of vouchers out!

:rotfl::rotfl:
  • Wednesday100
    Options
    I had a rejection letter for the Heinz Mayo at the end of June saying I had not provided a receipt, despite the letter they sent me showing I had included a JPEG file "Heinz Mayo Receipt" with my application. I e-mailed a complaint and copy of the receipt JPEG to the consumer care e-mail on 27th June, and they said they would process payment.

Still waiting for payment. I actually got an answer out of the today saying I would be paid in 10 days. Loooong time to process a bank transfer - hopefully it actually happens this time and I don't have to contact them again.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback