Try Me Free Hunt

Options

Comments

• m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hmmm, I suppose that's almost the middle ground between 2 second stamps...at least you've got the bulk of the money refunded! I'm not sure my letter is good enough but I've got no other options so it's worth a try. I really want this one refunded as it's one of the more expensive ones.

Are you waiting to see if you get refunded for your other claims then or do you think this is 'it'?

Like you say, it's an expensive one, so I can't give in until all refunds are received!
  • steve6363
    steve6363 Posts: 134 Forumite
    Options
    m1kjm wrote: »
    Like you say, it's an expensive one, so I can't give in until all refunds are received!
    they just replied to my email and said they are going to send me some vouchers to cover my costs ive emailed them again asking for a cheque as per there terms and condittions
  • gozaimasu
    gozaimasu Posts: 860 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Birds Eye Inspirations Chicken Escalopes - Try Me Free

Send your opinion in 15 words or more with the receipt and front of pack flash to receive a refund by cheque within 28 days.

Closing date 29/02/2017.
  • Crazyangel
    Crazyangel Posts: 1,472 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Thank you for everyone posting email addresses and info about the Persil mess-up. I've had my rejection letter through so have just emailed them with scanned copies. Will keep you posted. What a nightmare, especially as they have now changed the T&C on their website! :( Not happy!

Wins : McCains garden games set, 2xTickets to Alton Towers, Links of London friendship bracelet, 2xIdeal Home Show tickets, McFly album CD, Virgin Balloon flight for 2 with a case of ScrumpyJack cider and 2 ltd edition jackets, Powerboat racing experience, £50 Virgin voucher, Aerobie Pro flying ring & Rice Krispie squares, Tesco baby pack
    :j
  • flyer
    flyer Posts: 2,215 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Which e mail address and phone number are you using to contact Persil? i have used their generic e mail but have not received a reply!
    Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.
  • purplestar133
    purplestar133 Posts: 1,731 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I used the contact us form on the persil website and didn't get a reply, but just got a letter with 2 £5 vouchers. I thought they were ignoring me so I have already sent a letter with my original claim info to the claim address.
  • lemony_7
    lemony_7 Posts: 174 Forumite
    Options
    If you’re not completely satisfied with the performance of your ColorStay Gel Envy™ Longwear Nail Enamel Base + Color and NEW Diamond Top Coat, you can apply for a refund in accordance with the
    terms and conditions set out below. Limit one Base + Color and one Diamond Top Coat per person, household or address. Color and Top Coat will be accepted separately.

To receive your money back (maximum refund of £8 for Base + Color and £8 for Top Coat) in the form of a cheque please mail: THIS ORIGINAL FORM, ORIGINAL DATED SALES RECEIPT and ORIGINAL
    BARCODE (detached from the product) with store name and product purchase price circled in a stamped envelope within 30 days of purchase to:
    Revlon Consumer Service
    Satisfaction Guarantee
    Greater London House
    Hampstead Road
    London
    NW1 7QX

Envelope must be postmarked by 31/9/16.

There is a form to fill in that can be downloaded from: http://images.revlon.co.uk/~/media/files/gel-envy-uk-rules.ashx
  • Africat
    Africat Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    lemony_7 wrote: »
    If you’re not completely satisfied with the performance of your ColorStay Gel Envy™ Longwear Nail Enamel Base + Color and NEW Diamond Top Coat, you can apply for a refund in accordance with the
    terms and conditions set out below. Limit one Base + Color and one Diamond Top Coat per person, household or address. Color and Top Coat will be accepted separately.

To receive your money back (maximum refund of £8 for Base + Color and £8 for Top Coat) in the form of a cheque please mail: THIS ORIGINAL FORM, ORIGINAL DATED SALES RECEIPT and ORIGINAL
    BARCODE (detached from the product) with store name and product purchase price circled in a stamped envelope within 30 days of purchase to:
    Revlon Consumer Service
    Satisfaction Guarantee
    Greater London House
    Hampstead Road
    London
    NW1 7QX

Envelope must be postmarked by 31/9/16.

There is a form to fill in that can be downloaded from: http://images.revlon.co.uk/~/media/files/gel-envy-uk-rules.ashx

£7.99 in boots; no refund of P&P but only need to note the barcode so no need to return the product; and looks like you can do both a colour and top coat too... great find!!
    Nice one thanks!
  • lemony_7
    lemony_7 Posts: 174 Forumite
    Options
    And it's 3 for 2 in Booots and S'drug so possibly an additional free one!

Personally this is my go to nail varnish so I'm pretty happy 😄
  • Africat
    Africat Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    lemony_7 wrote: »
    And it's 3 for 2 in Booots and S'drug so possibly an additional free one!

Personally this is my go to nail varnish so I'm pretty happy 😄

Be careful though; I read it as though you need to buy them in separate transactions? could be wrong...
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback