We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Try Me Free Hunt

Options

Comments

• Claire_Alex
    Claire_Alex Posts: 336 Forumite
    Options
    Also had mine rejected from not being Sainsburys despite it not being mentioned in the terms and conditions
  • purplestar133
    purplestar133 Posts: 1,731 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Also had mine rejected from not being Sainsburys despite it not being mentioned in the terms and conditions

Oh no! Just waiting for my rejection then. Got mine from Tesco.

m1kjm, what is the Unilever number you used to enquire whether Surf was included? I'm getting ready...
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    oh no! Just waiting for my rejection then. Got mine from tesco.

M1kjm, what is the unilever number you used to enquire whether surf was included? I'm getting ready...

• anna1976
    anna1976 Posts: 34 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thank you to everyone who has left posts concerning the problems with this offer. I have already sent my claim, purchased at Tesco, so am expecting the rejection letter any time. I phoned the number which was given in the last post and managed to get a call back after 24 hours; the lady was very helpful and asked if those of you who have got a rejection letter will send a scan of it to unilever@unileverconsumerlink.co.uk they will look carefully at the problem. I suggest you also send a scan of their terms and conditions. I am hopeful that they will acknowledge their mistake and send us refunds.
  • Claire_Alex
    Claire_Alex Posts: 336 Forumite
    Options
    I have redone an application this time purchasing from Sainsburys
  • m1kjm
    Options
    I've had two Tesco Persil rejections to date so I've sent snotty letters to the claim handling address from my Birds Eye templates.
  • chapistano
    chapistano Posts: 26 Forumite
    Options
    Sorry if this seems a bit thick but for the refund for the persil is the product code the barcode and do you have to cut it off and send it?:question:
  • m1kjm
    Options
    chapistano wrote: »
    Sorry if this seems a bit thick but for the refund for the persil is the product code the barcode and do you have to cut it off and send it?:question:

I used the little black code at the top of the pack. I don't know if that's right because I've not had a successful refund yet!
  • flyer
    flyer Posts: 2,215 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I think its the code at the top at the pack which includes a time. I cut it out and sent it.
    Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.
  • anna1976
    anna1976 Posts: 34 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Yes, it is the code at the top of the packet that they want; I received an email reply from Persil comfirming this.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure