Littlewoods PPI

Options
123457»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    glc wrote: »
    Contemplated going with a PPI company,

That would be the first step in being an unsuccessful complainant.

All you need to do is write down your reasons why you believe you were mis sold and transmit it to the lender through your medium of choice.

If you copy from the person sitting next to you, you'll end up putting rubbish that isn't true.
  • Langtoft
    Options
    I went to Resolver (part of moneysavingexpert)
    about a year ago after discovering that my wife had been paying PPI to Litllewoods and Great Universal since 1995. They are owned by Shop Direct.
    After Shop Direct ignoring my letters and emails, Resolver contacted the Financial Ombudsman. Shop Direct originally denied that my wife's accounts even existed, but we persevered and yesterday we received a letter from them saying they will be paying a cheque to us for £2,500.
    Just keep on to them and they have to pay up in the end. Act now though because PPI claims will end August 2019.
  • tucker61
    tucker61 Posts: 19 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Ok, just to bump this thread, I have had a very account for years (even a index account before very was borne) and I used to have the extra care 500 as mentioned in numerous posts here. I must of had extra care for nearly 15 years.

I do not think I was miss sold. To be honest I had it for that long, I can't Remember why I took it out in the first place, I claimed on the policy a couple of times for damage to product, in a dilemma as to if I should try to claim or not...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 26,612 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    tucker61 wrote: »
    I do not think I was miss sold.
    The end. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing