Littlewoods PPI

Options

Comments

• shazza39
    shazza39 Posts: 92 Forumite
    Options
    Got a call last friday to do a interview over the telephone regarding my claim, siad I would hear within a week. Waiting patiently for the letter....

I must have got at least 6 letters saying still dealing with it and its be a further xxxxx weeks until decision is made so good luck if u hear soon

I'll wait until beginning of next week and if I don't hear anything I'll email CEO
  • sicotes73
    Options
    Hello, have just checked my Littlewoods and have "extra care advantage" cover would this just be a different version of PPI???

Thanks
  • shazza39
    Options
    sicotes73 wrote: »
    Hello, have just checked my Littlewoods and have "extra care advantage" cover would this just be a different version of PPI???

Thanks

Yes its PPI
  • sicotes73
    Options
    Thankyou, and they said it wasnt when i called them, dodgy !!!!!!s!!
  • shazza39
    Options
    That's what I have on my account so just sent forms away and now when I'm speaking to them or get an letters it states ppi complaint. Send forms away anyway, you have nothing to lose
  • di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    Options
    Strange how they work!

They were even 66 days into the SAR request by the time I received it.
    It did slip my mind, because of dealing with other cases and for others the same time, they also enclosed the letter of an apology about the delay, and another letter enclosed within the same envelope dated 19th of last month that they are also sorry to not have come to a decision as yet, but require a further 4 weeks.
    And today, I received exactly the same letter, dated the same as last month 19th Sept.
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    Options
    Mine is for a few hundred, not a massive amount, but when they sold it to me some years ago, I was a homemaker, and had pre med conditions from diagnosis in the 80's.

In regards of the refund, with it being a catalogue insurance cover (PPI - Extra Care 500), I assume we should also be entitled to interest to date as well.

Will keep a check on your posts, any probs let me know x
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • shazza39
    Options
    Well I done the telephone interview a week past Friday (5th) and still not heard anything. Phoned them up on Monday and said I'll hear within a week......not holding my breath!:mad::mad::mad::mad:
  • freyaluck
    freyaluck Posts: 465 Forumite
    Options
    Hi
    I had a littlewoods account a few years back and had ppi, however I do not know the account number, does anyone if I need it to claim?
    Thanks
    Saving for the future of the earth
  • Dunree
    Dunree Posts: 401 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    shazza39 wrote: »
    Got a call last friday to do a interview over the telephone regarding my claim, siad I would hear within a week. Waiting patiently for the letter....

I must have got at least 6 letters saying still dealing with it and its be a further xxxxx weeks until decision is made so good luck if u hear soon

I'll wait until beginning of next week and if I don't hear anything I'll email CEO

Why do telephone interviews, I thought the golden rule was 'everything in writing'...
    Life is now good :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport