Bounce Bounce Bounce (like tigger) to a healthier and happier you with Slimming World

Options

Comments

• rainbowfairydust
    Options
    Morning

Its WI for me today, feeling nervous about it. Not sure if i have lost anything or not. :huh:

EE for me again today -

B - Linda Mcartney rosemary/red onion sausages , 3 slices of turkey rashers & tin of spag hoops. Planned to have a bit of melon before hand but started cooking everything & forgot about it :o

L - SW Quiche with ham & boiled spuds with veggies on side

D - HM Chunky veggie soup , and side salad with rest of gammon

Snacks - raspberries,melon , sugar free jelly (0.5 syns), babybel light cheese (Hex A) , options hot choc (2 syns) and peanut deluxe hifi bar (hex b)
    Sleazy wrote: »
    I like RainbowFairyDust .....

RFD for president .... Ra! Ra! Ra! :j

Undergrad degree - completed 2018
    Masters degree - completed 2019
  • psychopathbabble
    Options
    Back on the meal planning today after the last couple of days. I want that 3.5 loss this week or next to get 1 stone total!

Also got a groupon voucher for boot camp classes so need to book into those, and make an effort to start using the gym (my OH pays for this!).

Good luck to those weighing in today.

Don't feed the troll ;)
    Became Mrs Scotland 16.01.16 :heart:Became homeowners 26.02.16 :heart:Baby girl arrived 27.10.16 :heart:Baby boy arrived 16.09.2018
  • sukeyboo
    sukeyboo Posts: 2,057 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    if you want treats, either go down the 105 syns a week route and plan them in or just accept you can have a flexi syn meal at weekend. tbh, my new "thing" is saying i don't eat that because it doesn't agree with me. random things now have just been sending my stomach so off that if i'm offered them now i just pull out "oh god no! it makes me feel AWFUL!" and people tend to leave me be. been using it on things i just don't fancy too as opposed to stuff that does make me bad.

Thanks for the advice - I do try and keep the syns down to under 5 per day in the week to allow for the extras at the weekend. I do think it seems to be mainly bread that leaves me feeling bloated so I will try your trick of saying it doesn't agree with me :j

EE for me today:
    B. Fresh fruit salad (pineapple, melon, grapes, banana) with FF natural yogurt
    L. Couscous with mackerel fillet in spicy tomato sauce with load of SF salad/veg
    T. Chicken casserole (slow cooker) with mushrooms, onions, carrots and mashed potato
    S. Banana, apple, Shape 'crumble' FF yogurt (1/2 syn), green tea and maybe an Options hot chocolate at bedtime (2 syns)
    HEA. Milk for tea during the day

Just realised that I haven't planned in an HEB so need to think of something!

Have a good day everyone and good luck for anyone with WI today :)
  • Blodwen
    Blodwen Posts: 841 Forumite
    Options
    tashmartin wrote: »
    hi all, congrats to those who lost yesterday-hopefully i'll be one of you next week!
    Well i finally read all the pages-not all in one go!-and my first day went well, if i post what i ate can someone please check i'm not going drastically wrong!
    Monday food was EE- breakfast- grapes and apple
    lunch-huge ham salad, lettuce, cucumber, toms, pickled onions dressing-2 syns
    tea- jacket pot with hm coleslaw 2.5 syns and 3 pork chops,tomatos
    hea-250ml milk
    heb-2x rocky road hi fi bars
    snacks grapes, maltesers hot choc 5 syns and pack of iced gems-5 syns.

It doesnt look like much when written down but my meals were huge although i didnt snack much, lots of running round with kids harvest festivals and health visitor apps, will up the food today!x

Looks fine but if it were me I'd be having more free food and not just superfree at breakfast and lunch to keep me fuller longer - personal choice though!
    2011: [STRIKE]Houses[/STRIKE], [STRIKE]weddings[/STRIKE], [STRIKE]cats[/STRIKE]
    2012: [STRIKE]Start renovating new house (aka open enormous can of worms)[/STRIKE] _pale_
    2013: [STRIKE]Lose weight[/STRIKE], [STRIKE]get fit[/STRIKE] and FINISH THE HOUSE!

Weight loss - Apr '12 -Sept '13: 95lb
  • rainbowfairydust
    rainbowfairydust Posts: 16,389 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 9 October 2012 at 12:43PM
    Options
    well what a ruddy fiasco that WI was..got there to find an enormous queue of people that didnt seem to be moving. Then discovered the scales were not working so the consultant had ran out to buy some.

Not much of an explanation as to what was happening from the consultant or anyone so there was people just stood around. I have been weighed on shop bought scales this week, however I managed to lose 1.5lbs :j

My aim is for 1 next week. I have to remember slow & steady wins the race :cool:

• rainbowfairydust
    Options
    i really like these HiFi bars - bought another couple of packets at WI.. Rocky Road & chocolate & orange !

• stef240377
    stef240377 Posts: 2,798 Forumite
    Options
    well what a ruddy fiasco that WI was..got there to find an enormous queue of people that didnt seem to be moving. Then discovered the scales were not working so the consultant had ran out to buy some.

Not much of an explanation as to what was happening from the consultant or anyone so there was people just stood around. I have been weighed on shop bought scales this week, however I managed to lose 1.5lbs :j

My aim is for 1 next week. I have to remember slow & steady wins the race :cool:

Had a similar occurance at my WI on thursday night and it appeared the connections into the digital reader from the scales weren't connected properly. I bet you will have a better loss next week once the group scales are back working correctly as you need the consistency of them. Atleast group scales are tested and calibrated regularly - so my consultant states.
    :j Was married 2nd october 2009 to the most wonderful man possible:j

DD 1994, DS 1996 AND DS 1997

Lost 3st 5lb with Slimming world so far!!
  • rainbowfairydust
    Options
    stef240377 wrote: »
    Had a similar occurance at my WI on thursday night and it appeared the connections into the digital reader from the scales weren't connected properly. I bet you will have a better loss next week once the group scales are back working correctly as you need the consistency of them. Atleast group scales are tested and calibrated regularly - so my consultant states.

I hope so. I recall they had similar problems last week (when i re-joined) with the scales but they managed to get them working. I hope its not the same next week..:undecided

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,322 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Great loss rainbow :j
    I like the hi~fi bars too & am looking forward to trying the new berry burst when they appear soon :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • rainbowfairydust
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Great loss rainbow :j
    I like the hi~fi bars too & am looking forward to trying the new berry burst when they appear soon :)

Thanks beanie :D. They sound lush ! Will keep my eyes out for them. I

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income