Trying for a Baby Part 8

Options

Comments

• atton83
    atton83 Posts: 604 Forumite
    Options
    Cd1 for me started while i was out tonight.

Strange night for me. Some random tried to grab me like i was his next victim n ohs second best man was telling me all night how he could have me if he wanted me. He even asked if id marry him knowing full well its 3 weeks till my wedding so i thought i would play with him so i said yes. He couldnt back peddle fast enough.

He basically wants to have the fun behind my ohs back get me pregnant and then pass it off as ohs. Which is all well n good till the kid gets ill n needs blood as there not desreet about that stuff when it comes to kids
    So v strange night for me

Eugh
  • atton83
    atton83 Posts: 604 Forumite
    Options
    2 weeks 6 days till im no longer a farter but with a c but a m c c loskey
    Im excited n scared
    Miss my serrogate mom ie ohs mom as my step mom is useless she hates me as after my dad kicked me out the family ripped its self apart which was all my fault of course. Grrrr
  • becca0417
    becca0417 Posts: 3,114 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Congrats trina & teaandcupcakes!

Mrsj I am so pleased for you I really hope everything goes smoothly for you now x

I'm taking a little break from here, finding things really tough. I'll be back though xx
    First baby due 3/3/14 - Team Yellow! Our little girl born 25/2/14 :D
  • teaandcupcakesplease
    Options
    Morning all

Thanks so much for the congrats and the best wishes. xxxx
  • Gemmzie
    Gemmzie Posts: 14,876 Forumite
    Options
    Becca, thinking of you, clear some space in your inbox xx
    No longer using this account for new posts from 2013
  • TeamLowe
    TeamLowe Posts: 2,406 Forumite
    Options
    Becca I hope your break brings you happiness.
    Hmm EWCM this morning so maybe my 'delayed Ov by stress' theory is right. Only issue being I feel ill and don't know where DH is! Ll x x
    Little Lowe born January 2014 at 36+6

Completed on house September 2013

Got Married April 2011
  • good_vibes
    good_vibes Posts: 546 Forumite
    Options
    grats Teaandcupcakes !!!!!!!
    Bumper start again
  • Birdie85
    Birdie85 Posts: 9,330 Forumite
    Options
    Super weekend for BFPs! :j Congratulations MrsJ, Trina and teaandcupcakes! :j

Maybe I need to go to see a psychic?!

Welcome Hopelass! :wave:

Have a great holiday time2deal!

Big hugs Code. It's odd but I think that men seem to have a harder time dealing with worries about their own fertility than women... I'd have thought it'd be the other way around since we're the ones who have to do all the hard stuff and we're programmed to desire children. Must be something to do with them not being 'Men' unless they're producing more men to carry on their line. Hope your OH sees sense soon, maybe you should do what I did and just book the GP's appointment for him?! :p

Big hugs for Becca too, understandable that you want a break but don't stay away too long. :)

I kind of accidentally admitted that we've been trying for a year to MIL on Saturday. :o After yet another 'Why aren't I a granny yet?' comment I started talking about our plans if we can't have children (including a stupid not-at-all child friendly car!) and she came out with 'You know, I have worried about him since he had a testicle retrieval operation when he was 2' so I just came clean and told her everything! :o Now she feels terrible for making so many insensitive comments and I told her that you never know what people are going through and it's sometimes best to think twice before mentioning the B-word! :p

After all that I got a little tipsy at my friend's house that night and cried on a couple of my girlfriends. :o It's hit me that it's been a year now and we're no closer to a baby. :(

On the plus (I think) I'm starting to take norethisterone tomorrow to delay AF for 2 weeks and I really hope this means that I'll OV on holiday... fingers crossed it all works out and I hope home with a sticky bean! :)
    Overcome the notion that you must be ordinary. It robs you of the chance to be extraordinary!
    Goal Weight 140lb Starting Weight: 160lb Current Weight 145lb
  • Lily_The_Legend
    Options
    Morning ladies! :hello:

Cold out there this morning! :eek:

:j:j:j Congratulations mrsj, trina and teaandcupcakes! :j:j:j Wishing the three of you happy and healthy pregnancies! :)

Welcome to the thread hopelass!

time2deal, hope you have a lovely holiday :)

(((Hugs))) for CD1 atton.

(((Hugs))) codemonkey :(

Becca, hope you are ok xxx

Birdie, well that should keep her quiet for a while!!

We were watching X Factor the other night and DH came out with something really sweet. 'Well, I'll never be rich, and I don't want to be famous, I just want to be able to provide for my family. That's all I've ever wanted.' Cue me welling up with tears! :heartsmil

I think I am 5DPO, so will go and have the blood test on Wednesday. Hope everyone has a good day (as good as a Monday can be!!) x
  • firefly369
    Options
    Good (late) morning ladies,

Atton - ((hugs)) for cd1:(

Becca - Sorry to hear you are going through a hard time. Hope things pick up for you soon. ((Hugs))

Codemonkey - How extremely frustrating for you. What would happen if you made your OH an appointment at the docs and just told him when it was?

Birdie - I hate those awkward conversations. I am avoiding telling my mum that we have been trying for nearly 10 months. She read a story on Yahoo about a woman in Norway who everytime she got pregnant/gave birth someone in her family won the lottery....my mum turned to my fiance and said 'what are you guys waiting for?' Cue very long and embarressed silence followed by a swift change of subject.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure