Trying for a Baby Part 8

Options

Comments

• mrsj28
    mrsj28 Posts: 1,287 Forumite
    Options
    lilymay1 wrote: »
    The only time I have ever 'itched' was when I have had too much sex and it has irritated my insides. Could it be that maybe?

I've never had thrush but apparently that also makes you itch? Hope you get it sorted :o

AFM, I'm having a real !!!! evening. I have been very very depressed nd am wondering if I have done the right thing at work. I know it's probably because I am just ovulation emotional but I'm 26 next year and don't feel like I've done anything with my life. My eldest brother is a very successful architect and my dear mother grades us all on his successes. Even Ben and Jerrys Core ice-cream hasn't helped :(

LilyMay - ((hugs)) It is totally natural to worry if you've done the right thing after any big decision, and OV hormones certainly don't help the worry! For what it's worth, I think you've absolutely done the right thing - and 'success' shouldn't be measured on your career alone. You have a happy marriage, given birth to two beautiful children, you are raising your son I am sure to be an amazing little person, and I bet you are a a great friend to many people. You have definitely done 'something' with your life!!
  • mrsj28
    Options
    Haven't seen Abis21 for a few days...hope you are ok!

Oh somebody stop me SS-ing.
    I blame BigBird and her itchy nipples :rotfl:

Just told DH I have sore boobs, and said I really hope I'm pregnant. Response: Yep, either that or your about to get your period.

Why does he always have to be right?!!
  • lilymay1
    lilymay1 Posts: 1,597 Forumite
    Options
    Congratulations BB - I had a sneaky feeling after seeing your pic this morning :)

I'm feeling a bit better this morning although thank you for that lovely post MrsJ. Made me feel nice:o

I really hope this is my month although I just can't see it somehow. I wish the hospital would hurry up and ring me about my HSG app :(
    14th October 2010
    20th October 2011
    3rd December 2013
  • TeamLowe
    TeamLowe Posts: 2,406 Forumite
    Options
    congratulations BigBird!

was umming and aahing over which test to use in the morning. i want to test rather than just wait as i'm at a party at which i want to get very very squiffy so i'd rather know for sure. was thinking if i used a cheapie then would i trust the negative but it would be a waste of a digi, but it would say 'not pregnant' in writing so i'd know for definite but might be too early for a positive on a digi if there was one

but i've just updated my FF and it says i should test today. so i'll use the digi tomorrow :)

although i have been getting EWCM and my ladies aren't as sore as they usually are by now i don't think so i wonder if i was too stressed to ovulate earlier and now things have calmed down i'll ovulate now. we'll see. bit sick of this stupid wacky cycle tbh x x
    Little Lowe born January 2014 at 36+6

Completed on house September 2013

Got Married April 2011
  • lemonmelon_2
    Options
    Oh bigbird I'm so so happy for you, I had a wee cry for you when you left the lessthan 12 weeks thread (silly hormones) so happy you're coming back :)

Abis -thinking of you lots x
  • mrsj28
    Options
    TeamLowe - good luck testing tomorrow!
  • *BigBird*
    *BigBird* Posts: 1,000 Forumite
    Options
    Awwww, thanks lemonmelon, that's so sweet of you. I shall be back to the less than 12 weeks thread shortly, but think I'll give it a few days as after last time I'm not 100% sure it'll work out.

I'd go with the digi, Team Lowe. I only had a very faint positive on a standard test this morning, at least the digi takes the guesswork out of it. Good luck!

You are welcome to my itchy nipples if you want some more symptoms to spot, Mrsj! They are so annoying! :o
    You can do anything, make anything, dream anything. If you change the world, the world will change.
  • TeamLowe
    TeamLowe Posts: 2,406 Forumite
    Options
    thanks :) i know it'll be negative but i can't help but hoping...
    doesn't help that FF has a due date calculator and if i got pregnant this cycle i would be due in June which would be perfect as i could take my maternity leave from the day after Annual Council (end of mayish) and complete the municipal year.
    and i could announce at christmas
    and there would be almost exactly a year between the baby and my niece.
    ....so it's definitely guna negative, life can't be that perfect lol x x
    Little Lowe born January 2014 at 36+6

Completed on house September 2013

Got Married April 2011
  • Metranil_Vavin
    Options
    mrsj28 wrote: »
    Now my nipples are itchy :rotfl:

Oooh I so want a BFP next week.... I'm supposed to be preparing myself for the worst but the naughty part of my brain is thinking positive... oh the ttc ups and downs!!!

Me too, I so so so want a BFP in 2 weeks and I want it to be a sticky one.

I think OH will have a silent weep if we have to go through another week like this one!
    Metranil dreams of becoming a neon,
    You don't even take him seriously,
    How am I going to get to heaven?,
    When I'm just balanced so precariously..
  • good_vibes
    Options
    Grats!!!! BB love seeing the BFP pics :)
    Good luck teamlowe am rooting for you.
    *hugs* lilymay glad your feeling better.
    Going to try my new dig OPK later for the first time. Got weekend of with OH at the right times. LOL he won't know what's hit him.
    Off to find my Ann summers dress up stuff LOL. Hey it's worth a go and a bit of fun.
    Have a good day all
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport