We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Trying for a Baby Part 8

1…266267269271272…882

Comments

  • abis21
    abis21 Posts: 1,120 Forumite
    Congratulations Mogwai and BigBird :j:j:j Have a happy and healthy 9 months :T Glad to see October is off to a flying start :D

    CD2 for me here. Started last night with a vengence :( Had a line on a test yesterday morning too and my spotting had cleared up so started to get a bit hopeful again :(

    PMA list:

    * I have a lovely lovely lovely husband and an amazing DD who I should spend more time treasuring rather than wishing for more.
    * I have a lovely cycle now. 14 day leutal phase, and they are becoming quite regular now.
    * DH is very supportive and gives it his all over ov time bless him. Really means a lot that hes in to this as much as I am.
    * I get to go on all the rides at Hull Fair tomorrow
    * I can take tablets for my cold which has returned!
    * I can enjoy a bit of mulled wine this month just in case its my last time of drinking it before christmas ;)
    * I am on with lots of things at the moment around the house and craft things for christmas so have lots planned in and that will help keep me occupied
    * I think I am dealing a lot better with losing the baby etc. Think the ceremony really helped give some closure to it, altho I am sure it will still hurt and be painful at times, I think I have finally stopped looking at myself as 'I should be 7 months pregnant now' if you see what I mean?
    * I think the next 3 months will go fairly quickly in the run up to christmas, especially as I have signed up to sell things at 3 different fayres. And I have the laplandUK trip to look forward to and lots of other things.
    * After a mini melt down when it became obvious I wasn't pregnant this month, I now feel a sense of calm I suppose. I feel like I can hopefully chill out a little this month and not stress so much over everything. We will get our turn some time in the future.
    * One of my friends explained to me that altho its disappointing not to be pregnant right now - at least it is still to come. I have it to look forward to still.

    Hmmm, think thats all for now.

    Hope everyone else is doing ok. Hugs for all that need them :A
    :love: Married my lobster in July 2011 :love:

    TTC # 2 since Oct 2011 - good things come to those who wait :o

    :dance: 2013 is going to be our lucky year :dance:
  • abis21
    abis21 Posts: 1,120 Forumite
    mrsj28 wrote: »
    Haven't seen Abis21 for a few days...hope you are ok!
    lemonmelon wrote: »
    Abis -thinking of you lots x

    Awww, thank you ladies :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:
    :love: Married my lobster in July 2011 :love:

    TTC # 2 since Oct 2011 - good things come to those who wait :o

    :dance: 2013 is going to be our lucky year :dance:
  • tea_lover
    tea_lover Posts: 8,261 Forumite
    Massive congratulations to mogwai and bigbird. Wishing you happy and healthy pregnancies. Love to you both xx.
  • squ1rrel5
    squ1rrel5 Posts: 784 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker
    Congratulations BB!! :j

    I have just come back from my follow up appointment at the FS and this time DH came along as he had his SA a couple of weeks ago so today was the results.
    He's been asked to give another sample as the first one showed low count and low motility :( so together with my PCOS we are up against it!!!
    The specialist seemed really pleased with my last few cycle lengths and that I was now on a healthy diet so I am just going to carry on with that and the meds and hope for the best.
    DH is generally healthy but he's been advised to take a bit more exercise and take some mens vitamins....

    Also, I've accepted the job offer and I've just called my boss to tell him that I'm leaving so I've got a meeting with him at 3.30pm to officially hand my notice in!!! :eek: No going back :eek:
  • Great PMA list abis, and I'm really sorry that the witch showed up.
    Metranil dreams of becoming a neon,
    You don't even take him seriously,
    How am I going to get to heaven?,
    When I'm just balanced so precariously..
  • purcy81
    purcy81 Posts: 571 Forumite
    Eighth Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Congratulations BB on your fab news!
  • trina2010
    trina2010 Posts: 487 Forumite
    congratulations mog and BB - fingers crossed for you both, specially BB.

    my coach @ work has just announced today with her 12 week scan photo, im happy for her but i couldnt help feeling a little down, but i guess thats natural. ill just have to double efforts and see what happens

    Household 2 adults, 2 cats and baby boy (2.11.13)
    Married my wonderful husband on 2nd June 2012
    June GC: 0/300
  • Courgette
    Courgette Posts: 3,242 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Hi ladies,

    still lurking - congrats on the new BFPs! My new 'chilled out' attitude has made me a much nicer person to be around so long may it continue. I actually don't know which day I'm on which is a big contrast from last month when I could practically tell you which hour I was on! I ov'd I think at some point over the past few days but not exactly sure when. Been insanely busy too which has certainly helped take my mind off everything.

    *slinks back into lurkdom...*
    Updating soon...
  • apple*pie
    apple*pie Posts: 167 Forumite
    Congrats bigbird! Hope it is a sticky xx

    Well done squirrel on accepting the job xx
  • RazWaz
    RazWaz Posts: 1,070 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Who is going to take over the daily list and wagging fingers while QQ is gone?
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.