PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! In order to help keep the Forum a useful, safe and friendly place for our users, discussions around non-MoneySaving matters are not permitted per the Forum rules. While we understand that mentioning house prices may sometimes be relevant to a user's specific MoneySaving situation, we ask that you please avoid veering into broad, general debates about the market, the economy and politics, as these can unfortunately lead to abusive or hateful behaviour. Threads that are found to have derailed into wider discussions may be removed. Users who repeatedly disregard this may have their Forum account banned. Please also avoid posting personally identifiable information, including links to your own online property listing which may reveal your address. Thank you for your understanding.

Propsavvy.com

Options

Comments

• Alexi.Olva
    Options
    I talk a while ago say to everyone i get good service no one beleive me!

I dont know why people talk bad about company so strong like this. i think maybe other agency is writing this things.

I have house from this agency so for me they are good!
  • RAS
    RAS Posts: 32,767 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Alexi.Olva wrote: »
    I talk a while ago say to everyone i get good service no one beleive me!

I dont know why people talk bad about company so strong like this. i think maybe other agency is writing this things.

I have house from this agency so for me they are good!

You really are not a good advert for the company; do they all write like this?
    The person who has not made a mistake, has made nothing
  • Danny_b
    Options
    How can I advertise a scam which is running with my 4k deposit !!!!and I got them in court to recover the money ,anyone what's to find the real true about this phantom firm should contact me and I ll prove with contract receipt etc ,they making the sweet reviews themselves !!!!
  • thequant
    thequant Posts: 1,220 Forumite
    Options
    Danny_b wrote: »
    How can I advertise a scam which is running with my 4k deposit !!!!and I got them in court to recover the money ,anyone what's to find the real true about this phantom firm should contact me and I ll prove with contract receipt etc ,they making the sweet reviews themselves !!!!

Did you get your money back ?
  • Danny_b
    Danny_b Posts: 9 Forumite
    Options
    No yet ,did u paid them any money ?
  • thequant
    thequant Posts: 1,220 Forumite
    Options
    Danny_b wrote: »
    No yet ,did u paid them any money ?

Never paid them a penny, first time I ever came across one of their adverts I sniffed a scam a mile off. Property way below market value, and advert extremely ambiguous about where the properties are, were initial give aways.

I'm surprised intelligent people fall for it, but as they say, you can't cheat an honest man.

Simple fact is anyone who is a motivated or a distressed seller can shift their property pretty quickly through a regular EA by discounting to the local market themselves.
  • Danny_b
    Danny_b Posts: 9 Forumite
    Options
    thequant wrote: »
    Never paid them a penny, first time I ever came across one of their adverts I sniffed a scam a mile off. Property way below market value, and advert extremely ambiguous about where the properties are, were initial give aways.

I'm surprised intelligent people fall for it, but as they say, you can't cheat an honest man.

Simple fact is anyone who is a motivated or a distressed seller can shift their property pretty quickly through a regular EA by discounting to the local market themselves.

I know ....well done to you , I was just silly going by fake review on web the way they catch u is unreal , but I will galvanise a group to take serious legal action against them ....hope the rest of people having trouble with them will get in touch
  • Davido_the_Great
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    Propsavvy is a scam that targets the vulnerable people. Made promises to me , paid them 4000 pounds. Only viewed one property for 1 year. Took me to discounted property and wanted to sell to me on the price of a new build. Very unprofessional, every conversation ends with a threat of you losing the ' so called moneyback guarantee'. Doesnot communicate view e mails so that you don't have evidence against them later on. No NO in house buying.
  • ramy
    ramy Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    000000 wrote: »
    I can confirm that they are scam. After I paid them £4000 they stopped contacting me. Instead of house i got 10 months of excuses. Never got to view any property and after all they refused to refund me. I have made a court claim and know about other 3 people who had exactly the same experience and lost their money.

I also believe that all of their overly sweet reviews are fake.
    Hy! i just let you know i an in the same situation.Lost £4000.00 in may 2013 by paying Propsavvy this amount.Can you advice me how to get my money back,or can you reccomend me a good lawywer.It would be much appreciated if you can help me.By the way did you get your money back?
  • ramy
    ramy Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    Propsavvy is a scam that targets the vulnerable people. Made promises to me , paid them 4000 pounds. Only viewed one property for 1 year. Took me to discounted property and wanted to sell to me on the price of a new build. Very unprofessional, every conversation ends with a threat of you losing the ' so called moneyback guarantee'. Doesnot communicate view e mails so that you don't have evidence against them later on. No NO in house buying.
    IIt would be grate that everybody been foolished by propsavvy to get involve and take legal action against them.If you want to organise a group i am in,on your side.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure