PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! In order to help keep the Forum a useful, safe and friendly place for our users, discussions around non-MoneySaving matters are not permitted per the Forum rules. While we understand that mentioning house prices may sometimes be relevant to a user's specific MoneySaving situation, we ask that you please avoid veering into broad, general debates about the market, the economy and politics, as these can unfortunately lead to abusive or hateful behaviour. Threads that are found to have derailed into wider discussions may be removed. Users who repeatedly disregard this may have their Forum account banned. Please also avoid posting personally identifiable information, including links to your own online property listing which may reveal your address. Thank you for your understanding.

Propsavvy.com

Options

Comments

• robatwork
    robatwork Posts: 7,117 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    No "About Us" on their page. Plus it's illiterate. Terms and condition's indeed. Perhaps with orange's.
  • SG27
    SG27 Posts: 2,773 Forumite
    Options
    Danny_b wrote: »
    Pls contact me on [email]xxxxxxxxxxxx[/email] and we can talk about

You're probably better sending a direct message with your email rather than posting for everyone to see.
  • Tyrone_the_great
    Tyrone_the_great Posts: 9 Forumite
    edited 13 February 2014 at 12:12PM
    Options
    Just seen this and im a little shocked:shocked:....because i indeed know this company and i actually bought my flat through them....about 5 months ago! I never paid any type of upfront fee to them .... and was actually pretty impressed by their service!

someone fill me in because ive recommended loads of friends to them...!:o

please let me know as i never paid any fee and gotta great deal!
    Tyrone the Great..... Trying to make my way in the world, sharing my experiences as i go:D!!!!
  • Alice99_2
    Options
    [FONT=&quot]I completed on a house with them and didn’t pay any £4,000 or fee what so ever to them. I found them very professional throughout the process. The only difference I can say from dealing with them compared to other agents was that upon enquiring about the property I had to show a mortgage in principle or proof I could buy which I would say is a standard request.

[/FONT]
  • Danny_b
    Options
    :mad:

Don t you people try to make a false state ( I know all from propsavvy) if I ll get more scams feedback I will post the recipe from them ,I know all people got caught ( silly us ) for £4000 ,and this is to get full membership lots a !!!!!!!! ,from last 10 months never got a phone call from them ......they not paying my money back calling a debt dispute ....i m in a group with few more to take legal action

avoid !!!!!!!!!
  • Danny_b
    Options
    Alice99 wrote: »
    [FONT=&quot]I completed on a house with them and didn’t pay any £4,000 or fee what so ever to them. I found them very professional throughout the process. The only difference I can say from dealing with them compared to other agents was that upon enquiring about the property I had to show a mortgage in principle or proof I could buy which I would say is a standard request.

[/FONT]

Pls don t make a false state !!!!!!even on propsavvy web it's clear ...you need to pay 4k for full membership ....they are a scam..no doubt ...running with my money and provide 0 service
  • Danny_b
    Options
    Alice99 wrote: »

[/FONT]

What u talking about ?????lol all wrong !!!!this people are scam ....they will rob you for 4k ...unfortunately I m one of the stupid ones trusting this organisation !!!!!!!
  • Danny_b
    Options
    Just seen this and im a little shocked:shocked:....because i indeed know this company and i actually bought my flat through them....about 5 months ago! I never paid any type of upfront fee to them .... and was actually pretty impressed by their service!

someone fill me in because ive recommended loads of friends to them...!:o

please let me know as i never paid any fee and gotta great deal!

Lol....they still my 4k .....I know few more people ....so don t u try to be ridiculous !!!!!
  • Tyrone_the_great
    Options
    Im just telling you my experience....you seem pretty angry about something or your another company or competitor... soo...im not calling you a liar im just saying i dealt with them bought my house from them and it was a totally professional and smooth experience and i had been looking for a property for 3 years before that! so......?
    Tyrone the Great..... Trying to make my way in the world, sharing my experiences as i go:D!!!!
  • Tyrone_the_great
    Tyrone_the_great Posts: 9 Forumite
    edited 15 February 2014 at 10:59AM
    Options
    And i too have recommended people to them and know a few of them who have also bought a property through them with no issues, and at great pries ... and no upfront fees whatsoever...

(Text removed by MSE Forum Team)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure