Green Leaf Finance - PLEASE HELP!

Options

Comments

• ty4jc
    Options
    Yes it worked. tell your bank to reverse the money. i got my money back..but i hope they are not going to try to mess with my account any more.
  • ty4jc
    Options
    it is fraud...this is a copy of the mail i sent to them:
    "Hello, I am really upset right now. I dare you take money form my account without my authorisation. Green Leaf Finance Ltd & Frontier-finance must refund my account immediately of the total amount of £50 taking from my account.

First: plfinder, and loansearch.pro did not present themselves to me as a broker. And i did not see any terms and condition when I submitted my details to you.

You are therefore according to law guilty of misrepresentation of your services...go to different forums online and see what people are writing about your company. pick up a phone and call one the banks in uk, they will tell you of hundreds of complains they have received about you. people are working so hard in this touch financial climate and some are looking for loans to sort themselves out and you think, you can just be robbing people off of their hard earned money. if you are not a fraud why are operating other so many names? you dont reply to emails and none of your phone numbers are working.

I have not processed any application through you guys so refund my money immediately. besides, this is what your terms and condition says: "We charge a fee of £ for providing our Personal Service to you for acting as your Exclusive Personal Finance Broker,.." source: www plfinder co uk/terms.asp

'a fee of £'....what does that mean? the amount is not specified. you are responsible also for this error. so refund my money, unless i will take action against you. as a civil right activist, if you do not refund my money by tomorrow, I will make sure the dissolution of your company come sooner than later, and make you pay for all the fraud you have committed against innocent people."
  • ty4jc
    Options
    retepetsir wrote: »
    It's not fraud:

it is fraud...they operate under four different names..
    * personal Loan finder
    * Loan Search Pro
    * frontier Finance
    * Green Leaf Finance

None of the phone number works; no reply to any email sent.
  • roh999
    roh999 Posts: 2,264 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    wowww all these new members so called "ripped off" hahahaha you should do your research first and not cry about it later,this company has done nothing illegal,i think you lot shud wake up smell the coffee and call it lesson learned,..by the way i can do you loans and im a tenner cheaper at 39.99 and i deliver for free also.
    Im known as the 'Fixer' if you have a problem,come to me and i can fix it for you.
  • roh999
    roh999 Posts: 2,264 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    this thread is brilliant...its like just one big disaster of posts all in one place;)
    Im known as the 'Fixer' if you have a problem,come to me and i can fix it for you.
  • poppasmurf_bewdley
    poppasmurf_bewdley Posts: 5,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 20 August 2012 at 9:01PM
    Options
    ty4jc wrote: »
    it is fraud...this is a copy of the mail i sent to them:
    "Hello, I am really upset right now. I dare you take money form my account without my authorisation. Green Leaf Finance Ltd & Frontier-finance must refund my account immediately of the total amount of £50 taking from my account.

First: plfinder, and loansearch.pro did not present themselves to me as a broker. And i did not see any terms and condition when I submitted my details to you.

You are therefore according to law guilty of misrepresentation of your services...go to different forums online and see what people are writing about your company. pick up a phone and call one the banks in uk, they will tell you of hundreds of complains they have received about you. people are working so hard in this touch financial climate and some are looking for loans to sort themselves out and you think, you can just be robbing people off of their hard earned money. if you are not a fraud why are operating other so many names? you dont reply to emails and none of your phone numbers are working.

I have not processed any application through you guys so refund my money immediately. besides, this is what your terms and condition says: "We charge a fee of £ for providing our Personal Service to you for acting as your Exclusive Personal Finance Broker,.." source: www plfinder co uk/terms.asp

'a fee of £'....what does that mean? the amount is not specified. you are responsible also for this error. so refund my money, unless i will take action against you. as a civil right activist, if you do not refund my money by tomorrow, I will make sure the dissolution of your company come sooner than later, and make you pay for all the fraud you have committed against innocent people."

All they will do is have a laugh at your expense when they receive your email.

Emails will do no good whatsoever.

Read what to do as laid out in posts above to get your money back. Using emails, no matter what you say in them, are futile.
    "There are not enough superlatives in the English language to describe a 'Princess Coronation' locomotive in full cry. We shall never see their like again". O S Nock
  • inmypocketnottheirs
    Options
    All they will do is have a laugh at your expense when they receive your email.

Emails will do not good whatsoever.

Read what to do as laid out in posts above to get your money back. Using emails, no matter what you say in them, are futile.

I'll bet they're quaking in their boots right now!
    Don't lie, thieve, cheat or steal. The Government do not like the competition.
    The Lord Giveth and the Government Taketh Away.
    I'm sorry, I don't apologise. That's just the way I am. Homer (Simpson)
  • SnowTiger
    SnowTiger Posts: 4,461 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    First: plfinder, and loansearch.pro did not present themselves to me as a broker.

LOL. The "Best Unsecured Broker" award at http://www.plfinder.co.uk/ is a bit of a give away.

And the first line of their T&C's, which you agreed with before submitting your application, is another subtle clue:
    My Loan Broker is hereafter referred to as 'The Company'.

And
    We provide a variety of services by telephone, internet, mail and other means. These may include acting as a loan and finance broker

Presumably your chargeback was successful because the broker didn't challenge it. You should try to be more savvy online. Next time the refund might not come so easily.

Oh, and as for your point about using different names - so what? Lots of companies do that.
  • tinnedure
    Options
    My bank is refusing to refund me. I have tried every thing any body got any ideas as to what i can do know
  • tinnedure
    Options
    it is fraud...they operate under four different names..
    * personal Loan finder
    * Loan Search Pro
    * frontier Finance
    * Green Leaf Finance

None of the phone number works; no reply to any email sent.
    I have tried to get hold of these companies also & like you unsuccesful
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport