❄❄ Let It Snow ❄❄ :: Christmas 2012 Chatter Thread

Options

Comments

• FeistyFidget
    FeistyFidget Posts: 1,368 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Own_My_Own wrote: »
    Ds has taken pity on me and just bought a bag on M&Ms and a bag of Herseys kisses that I didn't use. I didn't want to take the money, but he insisted. No point arguing with him about it. Will treat him to something nice in the week. With him having ASD, this is a very caring act on his part.:)

This is beautiful! I expect that lifted your spirits no end :)

Crafting this morning was wonderful. My cousins youngest boys are 6 and 9 - we were originally supposed to make hats, and the boys made me measure up their favorite cuddly toys too! In the end we ended up making some cards and tags. My cousin and I were nattering whilst the boys were covering everything in sight with glitter - thank goodness it isn't my house ;)

Well craft fair makes are at a standstill - My nifty machine has a blunt blade. I could cry, they are £18 each and I only fitted a new one 2 weeks ago! At this rate I will never be able to make a successful business of it as the costs will keep climbing :( I think I am going to buy some bits to put together into gift sets - hot chocolate mugs, craft sets, beauty sets etc. If they don't sell, at least they will make good pressies ;)
    [/COLOR]
    2024 Challenges
    Live in the moment more and appreciate the small things
  • lizalloareds
    lizalloareds Posts: 1,838 Forumite
    Options
    OMO sending you hugs x
    September GC 30th aug-4th Oct £332.74/£375 NSD 3
    Gc Jan £234.85/200 :(Feb £298.92/280:(March £298.42/£280:( April £270.49/280:) May Gc £351.08/£350 June £300.06/280 July £256.15/£240
    Aug £318.74/£280
  • Own_My_Own
    Own_My_Own Posts: 6,098 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Thanks for the ((hugs)) everyone x

Have just added a load of pictures to facebook for one last surge. Added them all individually so as to bombard everyone.
    Sorry to the people on here who are my friends on there.:D
  • PRINCESSX87
    Options
    Own_My_Own wrote: »
    Thanks for the ((hugs)) everyone x

Have just added a load of pictures to facebook for one last surge. Added them all individually so as to bombard everyone.
    Sorry to the people on here who are my friends on there.:D

Would you mind me having your fb page?
    Would be more then happy to share your page with friends, family ect x
    Future goals:
    Become debt free.
    Beat Depression.
    Be happy & healthy
  • PRINCESSX87
    Options
    Evening all.

Hope everyone recovers after their rubbish few days! OMO...Some people cant afford to buy...Others have no class ;) Chin up hun x

Nothing on the christmas front this week. Having a break trying to enjoy the festive time with OH. Lovely pics to all that's added them!! :)
    Future goals:
    Become debt free.
    Beat Depression.
    Be happy & healthy
  • Own_My_Own
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Would you mind me having your fb page?
    Would be more then happy to share your page with friends, family ect x

Thanks x

http://www.facebook.com/mumu.bobbins

If you go to my likes you will see my other page. I have 2 pages so people can pm me.
  • Archiebear
    Options
    OMO really sorry to hear that the fayres have not gone well for you...let's hope the FB sales make up for it. Such a nice gesture from your DS though, really touched me hearing that :)

Think the cold weather is making everyone grouchy...myself included LOL. My DGS was ill all last week with a dreadfully heavy cold and he has successfully passed it on to me:( Only managed to get the decorations up yesterday...I was so worn out just doing that... however they do look nice and made me cheer up a bit!

Got friends coming round tomorrow for 'Christmas dinner' and haven't got anything in to eat as haven't been shopping so it will be a bit of a mad dash to the shops in the morning!

Can't believe how soon Christmas Day will be here....am starting to panic slightly now about all the stuff I've still got to do. Between work and weekend trips to family/friends or parties I'll be lucky if I finish wrapping presents never mind doing food shopping! I need more hours in every day LOL

Hope everyone else is all set (or nearly there!!)
    Stopped smoking 20th October 2012 :D

This year I will have something that resembles a garden and not a building site!
  • FeistyFidget
    FeistyFidget Posts: 1,368 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I vow by tomorrow night I will have all presents bought or at least ordered ;)
    [/COLOR]
    2024 Challenges
    Live in the moment more and appreciate the small things
  • chickywiggle
    chickywiggle Posts: 5,203 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker Xmas Saver!
    Options
    when will choccy manufacturers realise their tubs are a nightmare to wrap and make em square instead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    loves how my "I've been censored" signature has been censored. LOL. Happy Christmas. :xmastree:
  • Own_My_Own
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    when will choccy manufacturers realise their tubs are a nightmare to wrap and make em square instead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrap them to look like a large sweet. Just cut long piece of paper, tape underneath, and tie sides with ribbon. x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure