🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Anybody else's Dida data SIM stopped working

Options

Comments

• alandenman
    alandenman Posts: 151 Forumite
    edited 24 April 2012 at 2:48PM
    Options
    "Since all our current SIMs are from the same batch every single one is a potential problem, so we do not issue any replacement SIM cards."

Contradictions here or else it means all cards will end very very soon.
  • techspec
    techspec Posts: 4,464 Forumite
    Options
    gmoorc wrote: »
    Anyone else bought from eBay seller cinemarkuk?
    If so have you managed to get a refund? I've been told I have to wait until he receives a refund from Dida.
    Just playing a waiting game for now as I have a few weeks before my 45 days are up.

I was asked to return for a full refund. It was refunded the next day.
  • lidad66
    Options
    mine died about 18th april but phone was away for repair found out in e mail about dida cards goin boobs up..
    shame i got 1 month from 6 have mailed for a refund but over the 45 days as bought it jan lucky my freedom talk one got my full 3 months on it.. was too good to be true..
    dave
  • gmoorc
    gmoorc Posts: 9 Forumite
    Options
    techspec wrote: »
    I was asked to return for a full refund. It was refunded the next day.

Thanks. I've chased up today and will see what the reply is.
  • techspec
    techspec Posts: 4,464 Forumite
    Options
    gmoorc wrote: »
    Thanks. I've chased up today and will see what the reply is.

Good luck.

I was offered a t-mobile unlimited 6 month sim or a 12 month limited sim first - but i refused.

Then i was offered a vodafone sim - i refused.

I was then told i would have to wait for a refund from didamobile.

At this point my ebay claim turned to the stage where it can be escalated - and the full refund was offered. I was considering taking the unlimited t-mobile 6 months sim at this point - as i was worried paypal would not really understand what was happening.

But i went for the refund. Got a full month from my sim, and only had to pay the £1.15 postage back - so not bad for a months use.

Im now on my trusty 3 mobile sim - the only one with a decent signal where i use it.
  • jetski690
    jetski690 Posts: 276 Forumite
    Options
    Still awaiting a refund from littlecubes since being offered a refund in mid April, last contact with him stated it was in the process, cant see it happening some how.
  • Hammer_Slammer
    Hammer_Slammer Posts: 234 Forumite
    Options
    Same here.Was told hes got loads to go through and mine will be processed soon.

Fingers crossed i suppose.
  • John_E_3
    John_E_3 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I am also now waiting for a littlecube refund (formally requested in an eBay message on April 26).
  • jetski690
    jetski690 Posts: 276 Forumite
    Options
    Just had this further response from littlecube "As my paypal has been restricted for the recent high volumes of attempts, I am still waiting for them to release it. But i can guarantee that you will have your refund by then. Thanks."
  • Hammer_Slammer
    Options
    Just received my refund!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business