🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Anybody else's Dida data SIM stopped working

Options

Comments

• ivavoucher
    ivavoucher Posts: 529 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    anyone actually had a refund off littlecube2010? or didamobile?
  • GoGas
    GoGas Posts: 73 Forumite
    Options
    Yes I have had prompt refund off LittleCube via PayPal
  • AMO
    AMO Posts: 1,464 Forumite
    Options
    From: Customer Support <[EMAIL="cs&#64;didamobile.com"]cs@didamobile.com[/EMAIL]>
    Date: 20 April 2012 13:21:57 GMT+01:00
    To:
    Subject: Re: New Customer Inquiry has been submitted
    Dear Customer,
    Unfortunately your SIMs was affected by the network malfunctioning and is eligible for the refund of any unused data.
    Since all our current SIMs are from the same batch every single one is a potential problem, so we do not issue any replacement SIM cards.
    We strongly recommend to talk to the reseller who you bought it from asking for the refund (unused data only). They do expect some refund requests form the customers, so we belive you should not have any issues with it.
    We do apologize for any inconvenience.
    Regards,
    Customer service
    DiDa Mobile
  • GoGas
    GoGas Posts: 73 Forumite
    Options
    OFCOM should be looking at this considering numbers affected, it is not an individual issue. I have reported to OFCOM and suggest as many as possible also do the same.
  • jetski690
    jetski690 Posts: 276 Forumite
    Options
    ivavoucher wrote: »
    anyone actually had a refund off littlecube2010? or didamobile?

I sent my reply back on the 16th for a refund as of yet no refund to my paypal account though.
  • Widnesgirl
    Widnesgirl Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 20 April 2012 at 7:42PM
    Options
    Mine has stopped working too. Got this email from didamobile:

Dear Customer,

Unfortunately your SIMs was affected by the network malfunctioning and is eligible for the refund of any unused data.

Since all our current SIMs are from the same batch every single one is a potential problem, so we do not issue any replacement SIM cards.

We strongly recommend to talk to the reseller who you bought it from asking for the refund (unused data only). They do expect some refund requests form the customers, so we belive you should not have any issues with it.

We do apologize for any inconvenience.

Regards,
    Customer service
    DiDa Mobile

And I have now contacted LittleCube for a refund. It was great whilst it worked. I used mine for just over two months
  • Bettiah
    Options
    My sim card stopped working today. I have written to didamobile today. I will see whether I get the same response. If so I will approach OFCOM and basically send them the whole discussion forum exchanges as evidence that it is not a singular issue but a collective one. Didamobile are making a mockery of the UK telecom regulations and profiteering from it.
  • techspec
    techspec Posts: 4,464 Forumite
    Options
    Got my refund today. Thankfully, it stopped just days before my 45 days were up.

I was offered an unlimited 6 month t-mobile sim. But when i asked if it was genuine t-mobile or another company piggy-backing the network - he just offered a full refund.

Good luck everyone else.
  • gmoorc
    gmoorc Posts: 9 Forumite
    Options
    Anyone else bought from eBay seller cinemarkuk?
    If so have you managed to get a refund? I've been told I have to wait until he receives a refund from Dida.
    Just playing a waiting game for now as I have a few weeks before my 45 days are up.
  • alandenman
    alandenman Posts: 151 Forumite
    Options
    The only certainty here is that there is a 'cover up' of what has really happened.

They are obviously cutting people off but where the theft lies is not quite certain.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport