We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Anybody else's Dida data SIM stopped working

Options

Comments

• reclusive46
    reclusive46 Posts: 2,698 Forumite
    Options
    GoGas wrote: »
    I emailed Littlecube, where I also got mine, a few days ago. It not yet heard anything but will see what happens after Easter.
    You must be the lucky one.

What area are you in? Maybe they've just lost service in certain areas. I'm in Norfolk.
  • m4rtinjones
    Options
    My DiDa Mobile Sim stopped working on Friday night, I got mine from Littlecube2010 on eBay too.

I've tried emailing and calling DiDa over the weekend but no one has answered the phone or responded to the email.

Maybe we might have more luck today.
  • m4rtinjones
    Options
    I sent Littlecube2010 a message on eBay too but no response, has anyone had a reply from them about the problem?
  • GoGas
    GoGas Posts: 73 Forumite
    Options
    In the other link at top somebody said Littlecube got back eventually so me be Easter and guess he will be inundated. Not sure Dida will help have told others to claim refund from seller - not sure legal situation re Dida as they seem to have just stopped most of SIM, at least from what people are saying.

I do recommend an OFCOM complaint as above as not sure Dida will U turn but perhaps they will have change of heart.
  • grumpycrab
    grumpycrab Posts: 4,992 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    All the three 3g data sims from the virtual networks/ resellers have been pulled or have substantial (i.e £100+) price increase on ebay, its not just didamobile.
    Anybody know any more about this? Are the networks just raising their prices?
    If you put your general location in your Profile, somebody here may be able to come and help you.
  • m4rtinjones
    Options
    Just got an email from DiDa Mobile customer service....

Dear Customer,

Unfortunately we can not resolve the problem fast enough, therefore we strongly recommend to talk to the re-seller who you bought it from asking for the refund (unused data only).
    They do expect some refund requests form the customers, so we belive you should not have any issues with it.

We do apologize for any inconvenience.

Regards,
    Customer service
    DiDa Mobile

I have emailed this to the eBay seller so fingers crossed. Time to order a three sim from Amazon I think!
  • GoGas
    GoGas Posts: 73 Forumite
    Options
    Just had same reply. Sounds like they got their sums wrong and have not said what "This problem" is.
  • Rayrayy
    Options
    I got my sim from littcube in jan 2012 and my stopped working his morning,I've asked the seller on eBay to find out what has happened ,he asked for my sim number.i carnt give him this because my sim is inactive.any advice shall I complaine to eBay
  • sparky93
    sparky93 Posts: 393 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    isnt the sim number on the sim itself, or the plastic carrier it came in?
  • TakeThis
    TakeThis Posts: 2,909 Forumite
    Options
    Rayrayy wrote: »
    I got my sim from littcube in jan 2012 and my stopped working his morning,I've asked the seller on eBay to find out what has happened ,he asked for my sim number.i carnt give him this because my sim is inactive.any advice shall I complaine to eBay

The SIM number is the long number that is written on the SIM, not the telephone number.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport