We've changed the name of this board from 'Greenfingered MoneySaving' to simply 'Gardening'. This is to help make it easier to find for the horticulturally inclined. The URL remains unchanged for the time being, so all links to the board are unaffected.

Daydream thread continues.....

Options

Comments

• lostinrates
    lostinrates Posts: 55,283 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Rummer wrote: »
    LIR he is gorgeous! What breed is he?

He is edible cute, isn't he?

He is a terrier, and will be used for vermin control here. Not having rats like last winter ever again without means to keep them at bay.
  • COOLTRIKERCHICK
    Options
    LIR....... what a cutie....:smileyhea is he/she home yet?

There is no way we would have a dog, things as way too raw at the moment... I am finding rocky's toys idden behind the chairs:o

and to top it all my hoover is playing up, prob due to lack of use:cool::rotfl:

so I think that is an excuse to put the kettle on:D

Does anyone live near Exeter?

As we will prob be doing a 3 day crafting fair in January.

10 thousand crafters decending on west point arena...Hubby is Really looking forward to it:D:rotfl:

Will book it next week...

good way of getting rid of the [EMAIL="!!!!"]!!!![/EMAIL].... oopps I mean off cuts of fabric and buttons etc..
    Work to live= not live to work
  • lostinrates
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Home in three weeks ctc. That's the last time we will visit before then, but we spent forty five minutes playing with him alone today and are happy to find he is a confident pup with a nice nature, even when away from siblings. Then we spent another hour playing with them all!
  • COOLTRIKERCHICK
    Options
    Home in three weeks ctc. That's the last time we will visit before then, but we spent forty five minutes playing with him alone today and are happy to find he is a confident pup with a nice nature, even when away from siblings. Then we spent another hour playing with them all!

cool... you will have to let us know when he comes home, so we cn have a 'puppy party':D

oooo I miss the 'puppy breath' smell......lol....
    Work to live= not live to work
  • lostinrates
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    cool... you will have to let us know when he comes home, so we cn have a 'puppy party':D

Just after Halloween, do you think I should worry!?
  • Itismehonest
    Itismehonest Posts: 4,352 Forumite
    Options

10 thousand crafters decending on west point arena...Hubby is Really looking forward to it:D:rotfl:

good way of getting rid of the [EMAIL="!!!!"]!!!![/EMAIL].... oopps I mean off cuts of fabric and buttons etc..

About 90 mins drive away. January isn't always the best time in the year to get over there, though :rotfl:

12642889.jpg
  • alfie_1
    alfie_1 Posts: 5,837 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    LIR..... i suppose the pups OK....;) :j :T :beer: :A :D

ooooooooooooooo matches your cakes... YUMMY :D

i have just earnt the IDIOT, IMBOSILE, DORK, KRETIN..... OF THE YEAR AWARD by just YET AGAIN flooding my bathroom...:( :eek:

theres me drooling over pic and reading and suddenly had a "glimmer in the old grey cells" that id forgotten something...:(

luckily it didnt reach my hall...:eek:
    i would have thrown myself into a fury if it had ....

ive had to take up bathroom carpet and used everything available to mop up...

I CANT BELIEVE IV DONE IT AGAIN !!!!!!!!
  • alfie_1
    alfie_1 Posts: 5,837 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    LIR....... what a cutie....:smileyhea is he/she home yet?

There is no way we would have a dog, things as way too raw at the moment... I am finding rocky's toys idden behind the chairs:o

and to top it all my hoover is playing up, prob due to lack of use:cool::rotfl:

so I think that is an excuse to put the kettle on:D

good way of getting rid of the !!!!.... oopps I mean off cuts of fabric and buttons etc..

I HAVE THOUGHT OF SOME IDEAS FOR YOU TO MAKE/SELL ...using up some of your damaged wool blankets...
    easy to do and very effective. and poss use other items in your alladins cave...;)
    i will make one and send you a pic....see what you think.:)
  • Davesnave
    Davesnave Posts: 34,741 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options

About 50 minutes from West Point, depending on the traffic in Exeter/avoiding Exeter. :wave:

You are very welcome to drop in for a compulsory tea & biscwit, but we aren't exactly on the road to anywhere :o ....which is probably why we're here! :rotfl:
  • Davesnave
    Davesnave Posts: 34,741 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    :cool: Beginning to wish we had rats, lir! He's lurvely!:)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure