We've changed the name of this board from 'Greenfingered MoneySaving' to simply 'Gardening'. This is to help make it easier to find for the horticulturally inclined. The URL remains unchanged for the time being, so all links to the board are unaffected.

Daydream thread continues.....

Options

Comments

• rozeepozee
    rozeepozee Posts: 1,971 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm thinking we're going to eat the males, LIR. (Unless, as pure breds, there's a market for selling them on). I suppose there's not much meat on bantams though.... :)
  • rozeepozee
    Options
    alfie_1 wrote: »

may i make a suggestion as we now have a way of contacting ITSME...

can i be the holder of those willing , adresses and contact phone number . im like a bad penny and not going anywhere ;) :rotfl: obviously this is in the strictest privacy. but at least if there is any problems contact can be made . we all care about each other and sometimes contact can make the difference...
    leave it up to you.

someone was listening to me...:cool: iv just had a keeper turn up [5mins ago!] with a stunning old game bird cockerel asking if i can have him as a lady called him in to wring its neck and even he couldnt do it !! SO iv half of my old breed...im stunned....:rotfl:
    That's amazing alf. What is an old game bird though? A chicken?

I've inboxed you with my contact details. I think you probably have them anyway ;)
  • rozeepozee
    Options
    Alf, I have sooooo much stuff but it's not good stuff. All toys and baby and kids stuff.Really of very little value. I'll probably try and pass it on to people in the village but I imagine they won't want my kids raggy cast offs, even for free!
  • alfie_1
    alfie_1 Posts: 5,837 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    rozee has suggested [more intelligently ;)] that if you PM me your email address rather than personal details on the forum pm's then i can email you and you email me back with details.....

IF you think good idea :)
  • alfie_1
    alfie_1 Posts: 5,837 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQa4ZVeg68QgbNtCFKQYV7sSB6_IqCWsCRZMeTn7EjCwdLXuR8d

i cross these down to a bantie that are good layers and like heights....
  • rozeepozee
    Options
    Very pretty, alf! They lok like "proper" chickens.

I've just dropped a note to Itsme from "us all" at the only address I have for her. I know that she was considering moving, so I don't know if she's still there. It's all I've got to go on.
  • COOLTRIKERCHICK
    Options
    Rozee a good cross is light sussex x rode Island Red

they are colour/sex linked..

as these are utility breeds, they will be good eaters and layers.

We are hoping to get some Ross Cobs ( table birds) in the next few weeks
    Work to live= not live to work
  • rhiwfield
    rhiwfield Posts: 2,482 Forumite
    Options
    Just a thought on the Bay challenge.

If you're selling your own stuff thats no problem, if you're buying to sell then thats a business and HMRC may well take an interest in comparison sales and profits after expenses. They are reputedly targetting Ebay sellers.
  • COOLTRIKERCHICK
    Options
    rhiwfield wrote: »
    Just a thought on the Bay challenge.

If you're selling your own stuff thats no problem, if you're buying to sell then thats a business and HMRC may well take an interest in comparison sales and profits after expenses. They are reputedly targetting Ebay sellers.

They have been saying this for a while, with this 9 day free listing event, some people are saying its to see who is 'making' full use of it and maxing out on the free listing allowance.

I have heard they are targetting people who lists loads of clothes..

I will be using my business account for the challenge, as ummm basically I need money for an expansion idea, basically buy a premises, rather than lease;)...( only need to find a VERY large deposit)

The down side of that I have got 20% vat to take off all sales:(

Rhiwie you are the guy for spreadsheets:D...I know I am a pain, but is there any possibilities of you doing one for me:heartpuls
    Work to live= not live to work
  • rhiwfield
    rhiwfield Posts: 2,482 Forumite
    Options

Rhiwie you are the guy for spreadsheets:D...I know I am a pain, but is there any possibilities of you doing one for me:heartpuls

What do you need CTC, and what is your spreadsheet software as I use a free package but should be able to save it for your program?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure