overwhelmed new member

Options

Comments

• princesst84
    Options
    Aamberle wrote: »
    Morning Coco - Just wanted to say well done for all you have achieved this year. I know you have found it tough at times, but your positive attitude and sheer determination has meant you have got there! You are a true inspiration to many that read your diary.
    Wishing you all the best for 2013 . Xx

Couldnt agree more :j

Well done on fixing the washer!!

x
  • vasseur
    vasseur Posts: 3,090 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Well done on fixing the washer and for finding money in there too! Actually - a big well done for everything you've achieved this year. Onwards and upwards for 2013 :)

Here's to a great 2013 (however frugal ;)) :beer:
    It's not how far you fall - it's how high you bounce back.... :j
    Happiness is not a destination - it's a journey :)
  • pixiechick99
    Options
    Hellooooo Coco:hello:
    I've just found your diary...have subscribed:)

You sound like you're very positive and organised, I need a bit of your oomph:rotfl:

Here's to a happy 2013 for us:beer:
    I really need to sort out a new signature!
  • littlefred169
    Options
    I'm very impressed with the washing machine fixing!!
    Original MF Date = July 2034
    Current MF Date = July 2025
    Target = April 2025
  • Coco114
    Coco114 Posts: 770 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!! :beer:

Off to a flying start. Woke up , checked bank. Then updated my yesterday's spends in my little book and filed my receipts.
    Did 3 loads of washing last night , last one finished 20 mins before midnight .... Phew ! Would have hated the thought I had washed someone away .... How awful :rotfl:

Lots to do today as want to be all straight before I go back to work tomorrow...... Boo !! But at least it's a short week :)
    The sun is shining here and the house is peaceful so a quiet hour on here then I must get on. I saw Poles suggesting selling CDs on eBay so I am going to try that later .... I have hundreds taking up space !!!! Will be happy with 0.99p each - better than Music M :)

Also tonight will start moving extra pennies from current account over to savings 2 acct ..... It soon adds up :)
    Starting as I mean to go on this year :D

Already have £14 in £2 pot .... Would you believe that ??!! I never get £2 coins in change .... And that's seven in about 4 days lol :)

Have a good day all !

Coco x
    The final chapter - £4893 to go out of £30K
  • vasseur
    vasseur Posts: 3,090 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Brilliant start Coco - nice to see you have hit the ground running :)
    It's not how far you fall - it's how high you bounce back.... :j
    Happiness is not a destination - it's a journey :)
  • asparagus1968
    asparagus1968 Posts: 1,787 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Happy new year Coco!

good on you earning £2 to mend your own washer!
    Look how far you have come in the last nearly year.well done,and thank you for inspiring a lot of us out here.
    need to change that "overwhelmed new member"title now hey?
    LIVE SIMPLY * GIVE MORE * EXPECT LESS * BE THANKFUL

• Aamberle
    Aamberle Posts: 559 Forumite
    Options
    Morning Coco - Hope all is well! Have a great day x
    2012 The year I started dealing with my debts.
    2017. Lets start this again shall we?

Debt 1 Cleared 2/1/17 £480 Gone forever :j
    Debt 2 100/598
  • Imdebtfree
    Imdebtfree Posts: 959 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Happy New Year Coco!!!

well done on your savings so far this year.

I'm exhausted after Christmas and New Year and now back at work, but never mind. Had a lazy time off, but hate having to adjust to getting up in the mornings!

Just joined the Virtual Sealed pot challenge, i rarely have any cash on me, so couldnt do the £2 pot, it would be empty at the end of the year.

My ex phoned me Christmas and New Year, left messages both times with all the sugar for me and the kids (who arent his). This is 2 years on and I've got a new partner now, and was pleased with myself cos i didnt reply.

Go you being asked out by 2 youngsters!! Great feeling :rotfl:

Obviously doing the girly thing works... so long as it makes you feel good. We all need some fun :beer:

Keep up your fantastic work x
    :hello: The grass is not greener, it just looks that way from a distance :hello:
  • Coco114
    Coco114 Posts: 770 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thank you for your lovely messages :)

2 days back and I am tired already !!! But, am starting as I mean to continue - doing my daily bank checks and my daily jobs , feeling good about this year !!!

Maybe I do need to change the title of my thread .., maybe something more positive ? Will think on that one. Spent £46 on groceries tonight but now have loads in. Put some petrol in and got 2 more £2 coins would you believe ?! Not looking forward to back to school next week ... Stress levels go through the roof & mornings turn into chaos ! But , am determined to be a bit more chilled about it :D

Will post my lists/plans tomorrow when I am less tired.

One thing - yesterday I had to go to Sains**** to get something for work ... I picked up their basic tea bags for 27p to try - they are nice , I actually quite like them .., that's another few pennies saved ... I drink a lot of tea :D

Coco x
    The final chapter - £4893 to go out of £30K
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport