Options
    Ooh what are they? Need a link I think!

I've just posted Mr F's birthday card which I'm ridiculously proud of :D
  • Mad-Frog
    Mad-Frog Posts: 936 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Marg glad you had a nice holiday

Sorry Flourgirl must have gotten you mixed up with someone else.

Full of cold and have a banging headache roll on next week when I will be off nights and hopefully no longer full of cold, don't even have the energy to update or comment on blob land :o
  • Marg
    Marg Posts: 2,189 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Mad-Frog wrote: »
    Marg glad you had a nice holiday

Sorry Flourgirl must have gotten you mixed up with someone else.

Full of cold and have a banging headache roll on next week when I will be off nights and hopefully no longer full of cold, don't even have the energy to update or comment on blob land :o

Mad frog - 3.04AM!!:eek: Hope you are feeling much better very soon x

rainmac - hope you manage to have a lovely relaxing weekend and squeeze in a bit of crafting.

FF - Love your purchases and your recent cards especially Mr FF's - I'm still hoping to prevail on DH to take me to Harrogate.

Liza - hope you have a good day out. What is the Ness shop please?

CraftyL - have you managed to get up early & make anything yet?
  • flourgirl
    flourgirl Posts: 3,415 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Marg, hope you are fully rested after your 2 weeks in the sun, I could just manage that now we are really busy at work but will have to settle for 5 days in Devon with my lovely son and family.

I was so tired last night after work I fell asleep after tea then went to bed at 8pm and didn't wake up until 10to 5 this morning. Another busy day today so its just a poppity ping for tea, I can't be bothered to cook. I need to make some mens cards before tomorrow night for this box of stuff, mens cards aren't my forte either.

Hope you are all enjoying the Craft Shows, I can't believe its 2 years since we all met up at the NEC!!

Liz. Whats a ness handbag please.....I might need one:rotfl: got to keep up my bag lady image :rotfl:
  • lizalloareds
    lizalloareds Posts: 1,838 Forumite
    Options
    I had a great day at the fair didn't go mad, didn't get my bag as they didn't have the one I wanted in Glasgow they have it in Edinburgh though. Here is a link to show what ness is
    http://www.nessbypost.com/c/Bags_and_Purses.htm

I have a lovely purse from there, I am not connected to them though I wish I was as I would be loaded lol.
    September GC 30th aug-4th Oct £332.74/£375 NSD 3
    Gc Jan £234.85/200 :(Feb £298.92/280:(March £298.42/£280:( April £270.49/280:) May Gc £351.08/£350 June £300.06/280 July £256.15/£240
    Aug £318.74/£280
  • CraftyLouise
    Options
    FF - I got them from a lady in CS on FB - can tag you if you like? Got them for 50p each & then p&p was £1 (not sure if that's standard or because I ordered 4 lol!)

Marg - Yes I did indeedy, in fact have only ventured out of the craft room twice today - once to walk the dog and now lol! It's been a crafty extravaganza!! :D
  • Mad-Frog
    Mad-Frog Posts: 936 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Marg 3:08 am is my 3:08 pm when I am working the yucky night shift

I am low on flowers, I have been looking at wild orchid crafts but it is a very dangerous place for me to visit as I always spend more than I should :o
  • THE-WIFE_3
    THE-WIFE_3 Posts: 2,063 Forumite
    edited 11 March 2012 at 12:58PM
    Options
    Rainmac, just to let you know that it will be only me coming round for lamb hotpot, one of my faves too. :D OH doesn't like lamb so you can guess what I select when we go out for a meal, lamb or salmon :D

Retired, we're here to help when you're ready to set up your blog, we've all been there and it's dead exciting when you do your first post.

FF where did you get your scrabble letters from on ebay, please? I've been asked to do a birthday card for a scrabble freak and haven't got a clue where to start.

Froggy, I'm just the same, I pop into W.O. for just a few flowers 'cos that's all I need and I get mugged by the spendy elves and come away with loads.
    :whistle: Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning the devil says, "OH CARP, SHE'S UP"! :whistle:

• mooomin
    mooomin Posts: 13,703 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    THE-WIFE wrote: »
    FF where did you get your scrabble letters from on ebay, please? I've been asked to do a birthday card for a scrabble freak and haven't got a clue where to start.

Just a random seller - I think I got lucky as they were originally Papermania (I think) and they've stopped selling them. If you let me know what word you need to spell I'll pop some in the post for you if you want?

I've been in my craftroom all morning and only managed to make three cards :rotfl: I came out when I realised I was hungry and was appalled to realise it was lunchtime and I hadn't eaten :o I've had my breakfast now, done some dishes, put a washing on and thrown dinner in the slow cooker. Just time for a quick shower then I'm off back in my room again :D
  • CraftyLouise
    Options
    THE-WIFE wrote: »
    I get mugged by the spendy elves and come away with loads.

Wifey they must be the same spendy elves as the ones I get mugged by everytime I pop my head into the Range :rotfl: Just can't leave that place without buying something....

For those who are interested I have just blobbed a decopatch project that I attempted yesterday and adjusted this morning when I realised my J was back-to-front d'oh! :o
    First time doing this particular craft and I must admit I'm quite pleased with how it turned out :D

Right, off to eat, bathe and get dressed as much like FF I've been in the room of craftyness since about half nine and only just seen what the time is :eek: I blame the mini album I was making! Another first for me - it's a DT project for next week - there are photos on my FB but you'll have to wait a week for the blob post :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure