Making Cards - Ideas (part 6)

Options

Comments

• lizalloareds
    lizalloareds Posts: 1,838 Forumite
    edited 9 March 2012 at 10:36PM
    Options
    Hi Morgana

Iam going to the SECC tomorrow got a small list (small because I am going to get a handbag from the Ness shop for myself)
    FF which stall did you get the kraft card from?
    September GC 30th aug-4th Oct £332.74/£375 NSD 3
    Gc Jan £234.85/200 :(Feb £298.92/280:(March £298.42/£280:( April £270.49/280:) May Gc £351.08/£350 June £300.06/280 July £256.15/£240
    Aug £318.74/£280
  • CraftyLouise
    CraftyLouise Posts: 201 Forumite
    Options
    I went to the Range this evening on the way home from work to "have a look" - phaf! Spent £14!! :rotfl: Got lots of lovely ribbon - including one with printed bunting on :D
    Downside is FAR too tired this evening to do anything with all my new stash :( Will just have to get up nice and early instead :D
  • mooomin
    mooomin Posts: 13,703 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi Morgana

Iam going to the SECC tomorrow got a small list (small because I am going to get a hanbag from the Ness shop for myself)
    FF which stall did you get the kraft card from?
    Can't remember the name of it but it was stall D11 (which i remember because he'll keep your card purchases to one side for you while you shop on!!)
  • lizalloareds
    lizalloareds Posts: 1,838 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks FF,
    September GC 30th aug-4th Oct £332.74/£375 NSD 3
    Gc Jan £234.85/200 :(Feb £298.92/280:(March £298.42/£280:( April £270.49/280:) May Gc £351.08/£350 June £300.06/280 July £256.15/£240
    Aug £318.74/£280
  • rainmac
    rainmac Posts: 7,063 Forumite
    Home Insurance Hacker! Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Can't remember the name of it but it was stall D11 (which i remember because he'll keep your card purchases to one side for you while you shop on!!)

Aw Flyin, what a considerate chap :D

Welcome back Marg xxx

I, like you Louise, am far too tired to make anything tonight :(, I have been looking forward to a crafty evening all week and now it's here I can't face getting all my stuff out. Maybe I'll try colouring an image...or maybe not.

Off out to a friends for a chinese and much needed catch up tomorrow night. Tomorrow we need to make a Tudor style house for DS1s homework. Going to make lamb hotpot for dinner on Sunday, looking forward to it already. It was my fave meal as a kid, my nan made the best hotpot ever and made it with neck of lamb on the bone and I used to suck the bones clean, it was so delicious.

Have a good weekend everyone xxx
    :wave: If you want the rainbow, you've got to put up with the rain :wave:
  • CraftyLouise
    Options
    rainmac wrote: »
    I, like you Louise, am far too tired to make anything tonight :(, I have been looking forward to a crafty evening all week and now it's here I can't face getting all my stuff out. Maybe I'll try colouring an image...or maybe not.

lol, Rainmac I'm too tired to even lift a promarker - eating my dinner is tiring enough :rotfl:
    Hope you get some crafty time in soon though xx

FF - so, did you get any bargains that you want to share with us?? :D
  • mooomin
    Options
    Check my blog Louise, there's a whole post about it :D
  • CraftyLouise
    Options
    Hahahaha! How did you figure I didn't mean literally share with us eh?! ;)
  • mooomin
    Options
    Hahahaha! How did you figure I didn't mean literally share with us eh?! ;)
    I'm sharing nothing :D

I've been crafting with it already too - there's one uploaded on my blog and I'm in the middle of searching for challenges for the second one ;)
  • CraftyLouise
    Options
    I saw - very jealous of your Mum lol!
    I just bought some bezel things that you usually put fimo charms on as they look like little photo frames - figure they'd look good on a card or two :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure