Comments

• CraftyLouise
    Options
    Oh and Wifey thanks for your lovely comments on me blobbit :) xx
  • toots666
    toots666 Posts: 14 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you for the warm welcome!!
    And googled pro markers - they sound fabby!! and yes i think i will be spending lots of money on all these bright and sparkly things..... that my OH probably tells me i dont need lol
  • mooomin
    mooomin Posts: 13,703 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    toots666 wrote: »
    Thank you for the warm welcome!!
    And googled pro markers - they sound fabby!! and yes i think i will be spending lots of money on all these bright and sparkly things..... that my OH probably tells me i dont need lol
    Oh he's wrong. Very very wrong ;)
  • CraftyLouise
    Options
    If anyone wants a 10% off code for lilli of the valley it's SCP10 :) x
  • CraftyLouise
    Options
    Help needed please! In the middle of blobbing and can only find one challenge to enter! :eek:
    They're new home cards - some with ribbon , some with crystals, two have teddies on
  • paddingtondoo
    paddingtondoo Posts: 3,392 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Help needed please! In the middle of blobbing and can only find one challenge to enter! :eek:
    They're new home cards - some with ribbon , some with crystals, two have teddies on

You need to looky here at Feline Playful
    off the top of my head Sundays with Crissy is animals and i think Ladybug Crafts is anything goes - make it monday is always anything goes :D
    Officially a non-smoker but still rounder than recommended :p
  • RustyFlange
    RustyFlange Posts: 7,538 Forumite
    Options
    Hey all, do you remember me? :o ... and am I allowed back in lol .....

I come bearing Cake!!

Giant-Cupcake.jpg
    Raising kids is like being held hostage by midget terrorists
  • Marg
    Marg Posts: 2,189 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Hey all, do you remember me? :o ... and am I allowed back in lol .....

I come bearing Cake!!

Giant-Cupcake.jpg

:wave: Hello! - it's a bit early for me to eat cake but I bet Wifey is putting on her lime green cossie even as I type. :D Hope you are well & Miss M is feeing better. x

Don't faint folks :o I'm about to blog a card for the current challenge if the topic is still Springtime? Not blogged for 6 months so hope I can remember how.........
  • CraftyLouise
    CraftyLouise Posts: 201 Forumite
    edited 14 March 2012 at 3:06PM
    Options
    Cake is ALWAYS welcome lol! I'm actually going to be baking tonight - long story but it's a girl at work's birthday soon and she is normally based up in our Scottish office. However she is down south with us tomorrow and Friday so I thought I would spoil her with cake :)

Plus it gets me mega brownie points with the rest of the office lol!
  • THE-WIFE_3
    THE-WIFE_3 Posts: 2,063 Forumite
    Options
    Oh dear! That Marg knows me too well, defo lime green and chocolate brown piping today, Marg.

For those of you that are failry new to this thread, I am the All England & Essex Cake Diving Champion and my motto is " see cake ~ dive in" I have a very varied selection of swimming cozzies that will match just about any cake.

Rusty, smashing to see you and a whopper of a cake. I'm on that top flower and going in........ I may be sometime. Nuts.... no problem, after all, I am nuts!! :D

Brownies are a bit slim but I do persevere with them, Louise.
    :whistle: Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning the devil says, "OH CARP, SHE'S UP"! :whistle:

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure