Making Cards - Ideas (part 6)

Options

Comments

• louby-lou-lou
    louby-lou-lou Posts: 1,491 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 15 March 2012 at 6:18PM
    Options
    Hello everyone. Not been on for ages not even to lurk. I have been so busy with my little nappy cake business and doing dt cards i have hardly had time to do anything else.

One of my store blogs i am a DT on has gone out of business this week which is sad but as i now only have the 1 which is fortnightly and ran mainly by our own choccy it may help me to do more of my own cards.
    I felt i wasn't getting chance to craft just because i wanted to.

Ds1 had a nasty fall on mon so we were in A&E all evening he has a deep gash which went down to muscle but he has been so brave.

I am trying to make an easel box card but as i'm running out of time for mother's day i wanted to cheat i mean alter a gift box i already have. Just trying to fiqure out how to do it. Do you think it will look silly?
    :)Mummy to 2 wonderful boys :)
    Want to be fit for 30 not fat at 30
    but i want never gets!!!
  • Mad-Frog
    Mad-Frog Posts: 936 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi Rusty :wave:Hope everything is okay with you

Welcome to all the newbies

Have not done much crafting still have two Mothers day cards to make, still I have finally decided on the image and papers so should breeze through that tomorrow

Been spring cleaning here and de cluttering, I cannot believe the amount of junk we have and there is only two of us! I need to tidy the craft room tomorrow, the mouse seems to have lost its battery cover so I need to find that and a thorough tidy up is probably the only way I am going to :o

I have decided to go to the NEC and not spend anything until then, well only on flowers from Wild orchid crafts but that is an essential purchase ;)
  • CraftyLouise
    Options
    Well, gone and done it now! Two DT positions applied for in as many weeks! :eek: :rotfl: We shall be keeping fingers and toes crossed here for a good outcome for at least one success :D
    The most recent application has involved a blob post if anyone would like to hop across and have a nose :)

Coffee cake was an unmitigated success (in fact best sponge I've ever had come out of the oven!) - so much so that I am now under orders to make cake for work on a regular basis :rotfl:
    I don't think it'll be all that regular though - keep them wanting more etc ;)
  • THE-WIFE_3
    THE-WIFE_3 Posts: 2,063 Forumite
    Options
    Louise, I tried to leave a comment on your glob but I have a problem with the new Google password thingy. I just can't see 'em properly.
    :whistle: Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning the devil says, "OH CARP, SHE'S UP"! :whistle:

• CraftyLouise
    CraftyLouise Posts: 201 Forumite
    edited 16 March 2012 at 11:49PM
    Options
    THE-WIFE wrote: »
    Louise, I tried to leave a comment on your glob but I have a problem with the new Google password thingy. I just can't see 'em properly.
    The verification do-dad? Didn't realise I had it turned on! Will go and have a look... unless it's something that's been applied across the board grr!

Right fixed it now!! Yay! :D
  • artydoll
    artydoll Posts: 2,084 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi all
    just popped on to say ,no crafting done here ,my son,the one who did up my room for me has been rushed in to hospital with paralysis down one side of his face,he had an ear abcess ,been in agony with it for days,they are keeping him in ,please keep him in your thoughts and prayers[I,m not religious,but it would help him]
    Need some big hugs myself as really worried about him
    xx
    Earnings £245 in 2014:T thanks to swagbucks
  • dragonllew
    dragonllew Posts: 1,230 Forumite
    Options
    artydoll wrote: »
    Hi all
    just popped on to say ,no crafting done here ,my son,the one who did up my room for me has been rushed in to hospital with paralysis down one side of his face,he had an ear abcess ,been in agony with it for days,they are keeping him in ,please keep him in your thoughts and prayers[I,m not religious,but it would help him]
    Need some big hugs myself as really worried about him
    xx
    Thinking of you and your son sending you hugs
  • mooomin
    mooomin Posts: 13,703 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thinking of you and your family, Artydoll, hope everything is ok. xxx
  • morgana
    morgana Posts: 123 Forumite
    Options
    Sending Hugs Artydoll
  • lizalloareds
    lizalloareds Posts: 1,838 Forumite
    Options
    Artydoll thinking of you and your son x
    September GC 30th aug-4th Oct £332.74/£375 NSD 3
    Gc Jan £234.85/200 :(Feb £298.92/280:(March £298.42/£280:( April £270.49/280:) May Gc £351.08/£350 June £300.06/280 July £256.15/£240
    Aug £318.74/£280
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport