We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
MSE Pregnancy Club 24
Comments
-
I hope you are voting on that one!!! :rotfl:jovichick123 wrote: »LOL I was just about to head out to the shop but had to share with you a leaflet I got through the door re. the elections tomorrow....
It is asking me to vote for the C.R.A.P Party (Citizens Revolting Against Politicians)... made me giggle
0 -
I hope you are voting on that one!!! :rotfl:
Hmmm undecided
His leaflet says he has 5 main policies, three relate to bin collections, one to stopping dog muck on the pavements and one is to make St Georges Day a national holiday... he also looks kind of angry on the leaflet :rotfl:Like he is one man on a rant
0 -
emsbet - this maxi dress is pretty and not too expensive. Never ordered from there before, but you get a really cute changing bag free with your first order over £20, as well as £15 off and free delivery and returns with voucher code 4727 if it's your first order.
ooh that looks lovely.
I have a wedding at 32 weeks and was going to wear my bridesmaid dress from last year but think this would work better.
They are currently experiencing problems with the website so will try again later.
Thanks
Overdraft = £1000 Emergency fund = £2500
Competition wins 2015 = £1400:ANathan Henry & Lincoln Marcus born 19th October 2011 :A
Naomi Lily born 28th August 2012
Lachlan Georg born 4th October 2013 
Rowena Hazel born 5th October 2015
0 -
Beautiful babies, ginvzt! I cry whenever I see a newborn at the moment, and yours are no exception

I'm not sure if I've missed a post about it, but why did you go into labour so early? Did one of your babes get distressed and you were induced or did you just start early naturally?"Growth for growth's sake is the ideology of the cancer cell" - Edward Abbey.0 -
Just back from midwife. All well. Student midwife took my blood - now gotta nice bruise. Little lady looks to be breech. No suprise with the amount of kicking my cervix and pubix bone gets. Those little feet are strong! One young girl was in the waiting room and her mum was in with her baby getting her jabs. She said she couldn't bear to take her in so got nan to do it. She was sat there with her fingers in her ears and then she started crying. That made me well up. Poor love. Ah the joys to come :-s Hope all are well. All fine this end. Got my 4d scan on Monday when I will be 29 weeks. Heck that 30 is coming quick - i'm terrified.0
-
I ordered two pairs (one black one blue jeans) of these maternity leggings on Monday. They've just arrived and the fit really well and are so comfy and cheap too! May have to get a few more longer tops to go with them now though

xx:A 09.06.11:A 07.10.11:A
Gorgeous baby boy born 16.09.12 :happylove
:kisses2:The world moves for love. It kneels before it in awe :kisses2:
Patience is a virtue I lack!
0 -
I ordered two pairs (one black one blue jeans) of these maternity leggings on Monday. They've just arrived and the fit really well and are so comfy and cheap too! May have to get a few more longer tops to go with them now though

xx
Ooh, I like those. I don't like full length leggings - the ones that end mid-calf are much more flattering. I got something similar from H&M but I might be tempted to get some more... TBH, I'm still managing to squeeze into some non-maternity leggings although I end up with a groove in my tum where the waistband digs in!
It's also amazing to see a model with chunkier legs than me (God, I'm a bitch
). But does anyone wear heels like that when they've got a massive bump? :eek: "Growth for growth's sake is the ideology of the cancer cell" - Edward Abbey.0 -
Haha! I can't wear heels like that when I'm not pregnant! I'm far too clumsy! I have some smaller heels I'll still wear on a night out as I want to get some use out of them before my feet swell up and/or my centre of gravity moves too much, which at the rate I'm eating might not be very long

xx:A 09.06.11:A 07.10.11:A
Gorgeous baby boy born 16.09.12 :happylove
:kisses2:The world moves for love. It kneels before it in awe :kisses2:
Patience is a virtue I lack!
0 -
Wow lots to catch up on! Back from going to town with my sister. Absolutely shattered though now! I did buy a black "skater" dress in new look they actually had a maternity section of the sale. Although small with some odd looking stuff in, still it was quite exciting. It looks quite smart and was a tenner so in case I need to look a bit smart somewhere down the line.
I'm another bump/cat chatterer. I'm always talking to the cat "Hetty I think it must be lunchtime" or "Hetty bear think its time for quiet time" or my favourite was the other day my mum had sent a box of bits and pieces she'd accumulated. So one by one I'm getting then out and I'm like "look at this, look at that" halfway through she turned her back and was too sleep!
often I chat away to bump about random things, he must think his mummy is a nutta and that he must have a sister called Hetty by the way the way I talk to her lol.
Emsbet I like the dress and the greeny one that was posted. I got a lovely black maxi dress in new look, was really flattering and was £20. It is just plain black, but a little bit of bling will jazz it up a bit. Today I noticed they also had it in purple like royal purple colour so I may get that another day. Oooh I just looked online for the link and there's more colours including beautiful blue one
http://www.newlook.com/shop/maternity/clothing/maternity-black-jersey-maxi-dress_245745801
Thank you for the swimsuit, looks lovely. Might order it to try on, I'd be worried my boobs might pop out of them tho! I need to do some exercise and get as fit as I can.
SM glad you got some much needed rest and hope you feel better.
Triangle I like that costume too, not sure whether to go for an all in one or tankini, do the tips ride up over the bump?
Rebekah glad you got on well with the midwife. Bet you can't wait for the 4d scan. Think we'll book one for bout 26-28 weeks so still a few weeks to go for us! They're just amazing though.
Gin they're both so so gorgeous! All these beautiful babies are making wish September is here soon, really want to squish a baby now!! Emilio looks so grown up in his little sleep suit.
Welcome Betty!!
All this talk of toasted sandwiches has got my hungry. OH is out tonight so may just make a mountain of them all to myself, yummy! Cheese is one of my favourite foods. I may just make one now
sorry If I forgot anyone there, I've kinda forgotten most of what I read.:j Baby boy arrived 22nd August 2012 :j
:jSecond menace arrived safely 13th February 2014 :jDebt Free Wannabee 20150 -
That dress is nice. I may go in store to try it on.
I've just bought the red swimsuit from matalan
It will give me an incentive to go swimming
xx:A 09.06.11:A 07.10.11:A
Gorgeous baby boy born 16.09.12 :happylove
:kisses2:The world moves for love. It kneels before it in awe :kisses2:
Patience is a virtue I lack!
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards