We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Pregnancy Club 24

1…847848850852853…1444

Comments

  • happydays77_2
    happydays77_2 Posts: 1,287 Forumite
    Emilio and Maya are gorgeous. You must be a very proud mummy Gin
    X
    DS1 born June 2000
    Baby Boy due 17th April 2012
  • rjh090384
    rjh090384 Posts: 2,224 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Ah stop talking about cheese toaster. I normally love em but with this baby I have gone off melted cheese. It's the only thin that still makes me vom!
    love you lots like jelly tots :o
  • Amymo
    Amymo Posts: 514 Forumite
    My MIL does that with the phone, she rings (normally when I am plating up tea/got hands in washing up bowl) then when I don't answer, redials until I do.... it drives me mad lol

    Yep, my MIL has been known to call, leave a message, then text to say she's left a message! My parents also thought it was OK to call my work about the most mundane of things too, I've just realised I sound really antisocial but I just like my own space too much!
  • Amymo
    Amymo Posts: 514 Forumite
    rjh090384 wrote: »
    Ah stop talking about cheese toaster. I normally love em but with this baby I have gone off melted cheese. It's the only thin that still makes me vom!

    Sorry! I too went off it for a while, my long term pg hate is baked beans, I reckon I'm sworn off em for life now!
  • Triangle
    Triangle Posts: 1,044 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Gin, those photos made me squeal so loudly that the dog started to whine! Your babies are so beautiful, thank you so much for posting a piccie :j

    Emsbet and LMM - I bought this costume:
    http://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-basic-swimsuit/s0003215/type-s/
    It was quite expensive but it is the best swimsuit I have ever worn, so comfortable! And I now plan on going swimming 3x week rather than just once as I feel so much better in the water :)

    MrsManda - thank you! I love the idea about reading a book of nursery rhymes to bump, going to have a look on amazon/ebay for one this afternoon :)

    Hi Rakibeth and MrsExcited, nice to see you both posting :) And welcome to Betty too :)
    MFW!
    Started 1/12/22 - £196,000

    Saving targets 2023
    Mortgage Overpayment £0/£2000
    Bathroom £0/£2000
    Big Birthday Trip £0/£2000
    Long Term Saving Pot £0/£2000
  • ginvzt
    ginvzt Posts: 4,878 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Re swimsuit - I bought one from Matalan the week before the babies were born. I can't remember the price, but I think it was something like £15?... Never got a chance to test it!
    Spring into Spring 2015 - 0.7/12lb
  • sexymouse
    sexymouse Posts: 6,134 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Welcome Betty.

    Gin your babies are sooo cute!!! Thank you so much for sharing the pictures with us. I love the sleepsuit that Emilio is wearing.

    Well my best made plans of this morning didn't come to fruition. I started to feel sick again whilst doodling online, and ended up having to go back to bed for a while. I obviously needed it, as although there is some sort of building work going on in a house nearby (I can't see where it is, but it's loud and constant), I managed to sleep for a few hours. I'm up now, and feel a bit better, so going to go and get some lunch and watch some rubbish tv for a while. Sky is still grey, so don't think the washing will dry if I put it on the line anyway, as there isn't a breeze either.

    Hugs for all who need or want them.

    sexymouse xx
    Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
    I married Moon 8/4/2011, baby boy born 26/9/2012, Angel Baby Poppy born 8/11/15, Rainbow baby boy born 11/2/2017
  • jovichick123
    jovichick123 Posts: 942 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Hope you feel better soon SM :)
  • sexymouse
    sexymouse Posts: 6,134 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    emsbet - this maxi dress is pretty and not too expensive. Never ordered from there before, but you get a really cute changing bag free with your first order over £20, as well as £15 off and free delivery and returns with voucher code 4727 if it's your first order.
    Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
    I married Moon 8/4/2011, baby boy born 26/9/2012, Angel Baby Poppy born 8/11/15, Rainbow baby boy born 11/2/2017
  • emsbet
    emsbet Posts: 5,237 Forumite
    Amymo wrote: »
    Sorry! I too went off it for a while, my long term pg hate is baked beans, I reckon I'm sworn off em for life now!

    It's chicken (especially chicken breasts) and broccoli I've gone off!

    Thanks sm, I have bookmarked the page. Hope you're feeling better soon.

    xx
    :A 09.06.11:A 07.10.11:A
    Gorgeous baby boy born 16.09.12 :happylove

    :kisses2:The world moves for love. It kneels before it in awe :kisses2:

    Patience is a virtue I lack! :p
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.