PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Weight Loss the Old Style Way! Part 8. Please read posts 1 and 2 before posting.

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Hello all

Just reporting in with todays mealplan - yesterday went to pot as I was eating cheese sandwiches and eating chocolate as comfort food - but I had berries and juice too, to keep up my vitamin intake. :)

I have been lethal in a way with my intake today...
    b- half a pack of jaffa cakes, banana sandwich
    l- chicken bake from gre&&s, one large handful nacho chips with a little sour cream and a tsp of jalepenos :cool2:
    d- beef chili wrap with two large dessert spoons (ish) of l/o noodles, then a dozen sticks of mint matchmakers. :cool2:
    PLUS - copius amounts of tea/apple juice/water to go along the meds & cough sweets I'm on! :rotfl:

As you can see I started out with soft food and went to slightly spicy food - to kill some germs and the minty chocolate did actually make me sneeze as usual.

I have plans for next week and Panto shifts begin on Saturday so I am determined to be well by Monday morning gosh darn it!!! :mad:
  • phoenix_dragon
    Options
    Today was not a great old-style day, as it consisted of:

B: Yesterday's takeaway pizza leftovers
    L: Yesterday's takeaway pizza leftovers
    D: Yesterday's takeaway pizza leftovers
    Plus: Tea, 1 apple, can of three bean salad.

Quite boring, but I hate throwing away food.
    HSBC Credit Card £608.69, HSBC Overdraft: £4123.67, HSBC Loan: £8,270.69
    Lloyds Credit Card: £1418.62, Very Account: £518.99, Barclaycard: £126
    Total Debt as of 9th June 2020: £15066.66
  • WelshWoofer
    WelshWoofer Posts: 5,076 Forumite
    Options
    Weighed in and have gained half a pound but am very hormonal so it should disappear by Monday.
    Been force fed a takeaway curry by mum tonight but managed to sneak half of it into a container and hid it in the fridge ;) So half a chickpea curry and half a naan scoffed:o
    Oh, and a bar of Galaxy Bubbly......

Flipping visitors......

Good news - have managed to complete the 100Km walk/run November challenge:j:j Sneaked in at 102 km:rotfl:
  • MrsCD
    MrsCD Posts: 1,795 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Congratulations WelshWoofer and well done :T

I haven't been weighed on the Wii this week but my old scales are saying I've STS, so I'm going with that this week.

Well done everyone who has lost or STS.
    2024 Fashion on the ration 32/66 used
  • MrsCD
    MrsCD Posts: 1,795 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Xmas Saver!
    Options
    LittleMoog wrote: »
    Morning ladies, just popping in to report a beautiful 8lb (exact) weightloss by emergency CS last night, by the name of Eleanor Josephine Ann :rotfl:
    Congratulations and well done :T LittleMoog.
    Look after yourself and do what the experts say. Oh, and enjoy your beautiful baby girl. xx (I know she's beautiful because all babies are gorgeous!)
    2024 Fashion on the ration 32/66 used
  • Skint_yet_Again
    Options
    Well I am pleased to report a 1 lb loss this week

woo hoo :j about time too !!

Plans for today

B - bacon egg fried potatoes beans (in 1 cal)
    L - chilli & rice
    D - soup

exercise - well as its 1st december today I am going to give house a thorough clean and hoover upstairs and down and then put up the xmas tree HSxmastree.gif

Out this evening with friends for [STRIKE]drunks[/STRIKE] drinks so hoping not to put the 1lb back on ;)
    0% credit card £1360 & 0% Car Loan £7500 ~ paid in full JAN 2020 = NOW DEBT FREE 🤗
    House sale OCT 2022 = NOW MORTGAGE FREE 🤗
    House purchase completed FEB 2023 🥳🍾 Left work. 🤗

Retired at 55 & now living off the equity £10k a year (until pensions start at 60 & 67).

Previous Savings diary https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/5597938/get-a-grip/p1

Living off savings diary
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6429003/escape-to-the-country-living-off-savings/p1
  • sweetpea26
    Options
    Morning all

Yesterday went ok even with visiting neighbours

Breakfast...W/M toast flora light and banana
    Lunch........Homemade veg soup, tuna sanwich on W/M.
    Dinner.......Potato wedges home made, mushy peas and egg.

snacks...2 jaffa cakes, 1 pkt low fat crisp, and a mince pie at neighbours.

So I am happy enough with this but have noticed that I only ate 1 piece of fruit. So will rectify that today.

So far
    Breakfast W/M toasted, flora light, banana.

will update later. All the best to everyone
  • DaisyDayDream
    Options
    Morning all and welcome phoenix dragon.

Its not as cold here today as it rained all night, we have a little bit of blue sky at the moment so I will hot foot it out with shammy dog to the beach, as he cant get muddy there.

I sucumbed;) (? spelling) to making chocolate cake yesterday, needed to make one for a friend and accidentally made enough for two. :rotfl:I promise I will only eat small pieces every day.

Todays plan

B: usual hf cereal and fruit
    L: hm mushroom soup, one toast & lf cheese spread
    D: pasta bake and salad
    Ex: only dog walking today 3-4 miles
    S: nana, yoghurt, choc cake :shhh:

I start nights again tonight, so for bait it will be porridge, fruit & yoghurt.
    Success is a journey, not a destination
  • Julie67
    Julie67 Posts: 2,362 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Morning all,

Omg I've weighed in at 11 st 13 this morning, my starting weight was 14st can't believe I'm 11 something:j:j:j:j
    Have had a busy few days seeing relatives before we go to Australia on Wednesday so food has been a bit all over.
    Off for a meal at friends tonight but she is a weight watcher so it will be healthy. Have just had a bacon sandwich with LF bread.
    Need to dash, have a good day all x
    Started Self Managed DMP 10th May 2017.
    Working hard to get rid of our debt.
  • Alipot
    Alipot Posts: 73 Forumite
    Options
    Julie67 wrote: »
    Morning all,

Omg I've weighed in at 11 st 13 this morning, my starting weight was 14st can't believe I'm 11 something:j:j:j:j
    Have had a busy few days seeing relatives before we go to Australia on Wednesday so food has been a bit all over.
    Off for a meal at friends tonight but she is a weight watcher so it will be healthy. Have just had a bacon sandwich with LF bread.
    Need to dash, have a good day all x

Congratulations, I'm looking forward to being 13 stone something by the end of December!
    Old style weight loss challenge, start date 14/7/13, starting wt: 14 st 12, goal 12lb in 11 weeks:
    Total weight loss to date: 12lb
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport