PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Weight Loss the Old Style Way! Part 8. Please read posts 1 and 2 before posting.

Options

Comments

• sparrer
    sparrer Posts: 7,547 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    fuddle - oops! I blame the tea ;)
    sweetpea, Alipot and all the losers/sts's :T

Almost, but not quite lost the 1lb I need to, scales reading 9st0.4lb so will put down yet another STS. So close yet so far!

B - spicy fruity porridge
    D - sausage casserole. nana in WW wrap
    T - 3 crackerbread, 1xvegemite, 1xrf cheese&pickle, 1xscrape of raspberry jam
    S melon, orange, kiwi

Stay warm, Winter draws on :)
  • Need2bthrifty
    Options
    Morning All,

Slightly disappointed as mid-week I had managed to claw back the 2lb gain from last week but this morning the scales showing that I only have a 1lb loss (better than nothing – must have been all the lemon curd I ate :o)

Meals today have to be warming as it’s very frosty here....brrrrrr
    B – Beans on Toast
    L – Sweet Potato & Red Pepper Soup
    D – Corned Beef Hotpot, Brussels & Broccoli
  • savesummore
    Options
    sweetpea26 wrote: »
    Me again

Weighed in and have lost a further 4lbs...I am delighted. I have tried so hard this week and this has been a great boost. I have 3 stone to lose so its a great start.
    All the best to everyone.

Well done :T
    Alipot wrote: »
    Hi everyone
    I'm sooooooooo pleased I weighed this morning and I am 199.8lb! That's officially under 200lb which I haven't been for the last 3years woooo hooooooo! (Hope I didn't wake anyone with that shout :j:j )
    Dragon that's another 1lb loss for me

FAB NEWS!!! Keep going :T
    I am not going to be weighing in this week - have not been right since Wednesday evening, all bunged up now and been running a fever the last day and a half.

I imagine I have put on anyway as I have been drinking SO much tea and my mealplan has gone out of the window for the time being while I recuperate. Will still be reading when I can over the weekend so well done to all the losses :)

Feel better soon put ya feet up and look after yourself :)

Well done to all the losers and STS ers

N2B- Corned beef hotpot- sounds yummy!!!

Well I can delay it no longer- I have PUT ON 1LB :eek::eek:
    Im just not 'feeling it' at the moment I know what I need to do but im just finding it hard to do it :o Will give myself a stern talking too
    O/S weight loss 2.5 /10lbs (11st 8.0- 08.02)
  • Coxy11
    Coxy11 Posts: 4,901 Forumite
    Homepage Hero Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Pleased to report a 0.5lb loss this week :j Happy with that despite it being TOTM and me craving all the naughty things in the cupboards!

Just need to keep the momentum going - I now weigh the same as when I came out of hospital having had DS2 - scary how the weight can just creep on.

(((hugs))) to all those feeling poorly. Minus 1 here today and had to scrape the car - brrrrrr!

Food today:

B - apple, 2 x ww wm toast, phili light, tea
    L - ham and cheese panini
    D - small piece of mince and onion pie, mini roasties, broccoli, cabbage and leeks
    S - banana, 1 hm twinkie biscuit

Have a great day everyone
    Coxy
    Cross-stitch WIP: Durene Jones Haberdashery Shop 365 1p challenge member No.6 Read 24 books in 2024 - currently reading Into the Water by Paula Hawkins 14/24
  • The_Dragon
    The_Dragon Posts: 9,749 Forumite
    Options
    sparrer wrote: »
    fuddle - oops! I blame the tea ;)
    sweetpea, Alipot and all the losers/sts's :T

Almost, but not quite lost the 1lb I need to, scales reading 9st0.4lb so will put down yet another STS. So close yet so far!

B - spicy fruity porridge
    D - sausage casserole. nana in WW wrap
    T - 3 crackerbread, 1xvegemite, 1xrf cheese&pickle, 1xscrape of raspberry jam
    S melon, orange, kiwi

Stay warm, Winter draws on :)

I can do you a half pound smilie if that would help ;)
    Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with catsup :D
    NSD 15/20, OS WL 21-6 (4) :(C.R.A.P R.O.L.L.Z #44 Twisted Firestarter, VSP #57 - £39.43
    :p Every Penny's a Prisoner :p
  • Need2bthrifty
    Options

N2B- Corned beef hotpot- sounds yummy!!!

Well I can delay it no longer- I have PUT ON 1LB :eek::eek:
    Im just not 'feeling it' at the moment I know what I need to do but im just finding it hard to do it :o Will give myself a stern talking too

I suppose it’s a bit like Lancashire Hotpot or a cross between Boulangere Potatoes & Corned Beef Hash – simply layers of sliced onions, potatoes and corned beef in a casserole some stock not too much or the corned beef gets too soggy, take the casserole lid off for the last 20mins or so to crisp up the top later of potatoes - reminds me of my child-hood, my mum used to do it when we were hard-up but when we could afford it – pork chops as she wasn’t too keen on lamb.

I'm struggling too, for the past few months I seem to have done nothing but yoyo between 9st 10lbs and 10st, I know that it’s exercise I need but always seem to find some excuse for example how ridiculous is this – I thought I would start doing the Shred first thing because it makes me sweat so much, then go and have my shower before getting on with the rest of my day……I live on own!!!…...WHO’S GOING TO CARE IF I SMELL :rotfl::rotfl:
  • savesummore
    savesummore Posts: 1,134 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I suppose it’s a bit like Lancashire Hotpot or a cross between Boulangere Potatoes & Corned Beef Hash – simply layers of sliced onions, potatoes and corned beef in a casserole some stock not too much or the corned beef gets too soggy, take the casserole lid off for the last 20mins or so to crisp up the top later of potatoes - reminds me of my child-hood, my mum used to do it when we were hard-up but when we could afford it – pork chops as she wasn’t too keen on lamb.

Oooooooo Thanks for this :D I want some now :D

I have made soup today- leek and potato and golden veg Hairy Bikers soup yum yum yum BUT I also accidentally made some rice pudding Oooooppppss but YUM!!
    O/S weight loss 2.5 /10lbs (11st 8.0- 08.02)
  • phoenix_dragon
    Options
    I'd like to sign up here, if that is ok. I need to lose 15lb and I've had enough of faddy eating. I'd like to lose 4lb by Christmas. I'll be using MyFitnessPal and doing 10k steps a day. Once I've shifted this persistent cold, I'll be doing the 30 day shred as well.

I'm not a great cook, so I'll be learning new old-style recipes from on here.
    HSBC Credit Card £608.69, HSBC Overdraft: £4123.67, HSBC Loan: £8,270.69
    Lloyds Credit Card: £1418.62, Very Account: £518.99, Barclaycard: £126
    Total Debt as of 9th June 2020: £15066.66
  • The_Dragon
    The_Dragon Posts: 9,749 Forumite
    Options
    I'd like to sign up here, if that is ok. I need to lose 15lb and I've had enough of faddy eating. I'd like to lose 4lb by Christmas. I'll be using MyFitnessPal and doing 10k steps a day. Once I've shifted this persistent cold, I'll be doing the 30 day shred as well.

I'm not a great cook, so I'll be learning new old-style recipes from on here.

Got you phoenix_dragon, we weigh in on a Friday/Saturday :p
    Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with catsup :D
    NSD 15/20, OS WL 21-6 (4) :(C.R.A.P R.O.L.L.Z #44 Twisted Firestarter, VSP #57 - £39.43
    :p Every Penny's a Prisoner :p
  • sparrer
    sparrer Posts: 7,547 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    The_Dragon wrote: »
    I can do you a half pound smilie if that would help ;)

Would love one Dragon, or perhaps a kick up the b*m to get me moving a bit more as it's so ccccold. So why isn't the 1/2lb shivering off? ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure