~*~ Thrifty Gifty Moneysaving Thread for Christmas and all Occasions 2012 ~*~

Options

Comments

• foxy219
    foxy219 Posts: 417 Forumite
    Options
    Just letting you know the P power through tcb is still active - says for another 6 days. I signed up yesterday, but nothing is showing on tcb as yet. I deposited £10, played through most of it tonight - got my £20 bonus for playing, and have won £39 tonight, so am £20 up before even being paid my cashback! How long should it take to track?

Have a few items listed on ebay, nothing really selling on fb at the moment, but as its just after Christmas wasn't really expecting it to.
    OH is doing a mr group on Weds, another £40 in the pot. Having quite a good month so far!

Would definitely recommend the Sun hols to anyone asking about them - if you are thinking of going at Easter I would recommend either Devon Cliffs or Parkdean at Sandford. Plenty to do if the weather is poor :-)
    We are hoping to go somewhere Whit week, I am saving my vouchers and my bingo win virtually pays for it!
    Motto: You gotta be in it to win it!:j
    2015 Objective - Pay off credit cards/Overpay mortgage
    2015 Wins: Nothing yet, but keeping trying :T
  • stepmum
    stepmum Posts: 240 Forumite
    Options
    My p power on tcb hasn't tracked either so I have put in a claim too. Fingers crossed x

Welcome back xrestrictedx nice to have you with us again.
  • purpleorchid
    Options
    evening all

well i listed some books on amazon and have sold my 1st one today, really suprised how quick i sold one. not making much but its something and at least its a start to clearing something that im not using.
    need some advice as well plz. im on sb and sp, but have no friends on there, also have none of my friends who i can add as they are not interested, so is it worth me being on there?

Luv P
    xx
  • purpleorchid
    Options
    oh forgot to add if anyone needs a referal to ipsos access panel then plz pm me with your email.

Luv P
    xx
  • poundsinbucks
    Options
    Another quick Q from me. Has anyone on here heard of or joined ZoomPanel, where you earn ZoomPoints? I've not heard of it before but got an email inviting me to join. Not sure if it is worth it?

Poundsinbucks x :undecided
    🥳🥳 SW -6st 3.5lbs 🥳🥳
  • aspella
    aspella Posts: 988 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 10 January 2012 at 12:43AM
    Options
    Hollie - thats really good coupining. I'm not very good at it :/ Do you print many from online?
    I'm not Hollie so I hope you don't mind me replying. I get most of my coupons from the following thread - post number 2 lists all the coupons currently available. Post number 13 tells you the cheapest supermarket to purchase the items - updated every Wednesday. If you don't have a printer then post number 3 lists websites that send you free samples and money off coupons in the post.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3703791

Most of the coupons available are safe coupons which means you can print the coupon twice (usually gives you the option to have the voucher sent in the post). The other type of coupons are PDFs you can print as many of these as you want (which is how Hollie got 30 Modern Milks). I save all PDF coupons to my computer as they usually get removed before the coupons expire.

Maxi - There are 5 new videos - Honda, Reed, Kia.

I won £1 on Loyaltyshopper's forum just for participating in the word games. :j

Good night everyone
  • toontron
    toontron Posts: 2,116 Forumite
    Options
    I don't use coupons, I would like to, but am always worried that the checkout person won't accept them, then I would feel daft
    January GC: £64.81/£80.00
    February GC: £24.60£80.00
  • Florenceem
    Florenceem Posts: 8,019 Forumite
    Homepage Hero First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Am I right - you have to buy the item to redeem the coupon?
    Decluttering Achieved - 2023 - 10,364 Decluttering - 2024 - 3,129 May - 135/253
    GC NSD 2023 - 242/365
    2023 Craft Makes - 245 Craft Spends 2023 - £676.03/£400
    Books read - 2023 - 37
    GC - 2024 4 Week Period £37.54/£100 NSD - 96
    2024 Craft Makes - 229 Craft Spends 2024 £344.41/£500
  • claireylulu
    Options
    Morning everyone,

Aspella thankyou for the information and link for coupons that’s really handy.

Michelle and everyone else who was pushing on luny how are you doing? I am trying is all I can say. It takes so much effort!
    GC 2015: Aug £272.21 /£300 Sept £112.41 /£300

NSD Aug: 6/12 Sept: 3 /10
  • elysia2003
    elysia2003 Posts: 5,155 Forumite
    Options
    POUNDS -I'm on that one. Zoompanel It's another one where you need friends to mount the payments up, but you could plod along on your own. :) I seem to get more points than on SB, but it's $10 Amazon or Paypal rather than £5 Amzon, so it works out just over £6. It's worth doing, every penny you earn is a penny less to find at Christmas. :D How about you join up, and between us we could refer some poeple, and then they could refer others - that way we all get a share. :)

CLairy - Four new ones on Chow - that's it. :( It's the ratings that is counting now, so I'm rating lots, but I haven't got much stuff to rate back, so I need to get some more done. That's my plan for today.

Purple - you'd do better with friends but you CAN do it on your own. Go put your referral link on the referrers board.

So sorry - can't comment on everyone else - got to dash. Will be back later. x
    I :heartpuls M.S.E.
    :DMortgage Free 18/01/10 13 years and 8 months early on a 20 year mortgage! :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure