you know when all you lovely people give advice...

in Debt free diaries
3.1K replies 89.3K views

Replies

• That's fab that you told someone Pap, and that they were understanding! :T And as for a £1 treat... I think you deserve that and more at the moment. Good luck for the doctor, I hope he/she is helpful and things move forward in sorting that out too.

There's nothing you can't do now that you've set the ball rolling!! :D

x
    Don't stress, relax, let life roll off your backs. Except for death and paying taxes, everything in life is only for now... Avenue Q
    Official DFW Nerd Club - Member no. 003 :DProud to have become debt free... and striving to keep it that way
  • tesuhohatesuhoha Forumite
    18K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    Good luck, posting for your doctor's appointment. Also, your ebay paid for your toiletries and you certainly deserve something for yourself. Talking to your work colleagues as well - youre coming on leaps and bounds. Hardly the same pap as last week! :)
    The forest would be very silent if no birds sang except for the birds that sang the best

• all the best pap with the doctors appointment, and well done for standing up to your family (((hugs)))
    Debts: Mum £3923 0% APR
  • hello

it's lovely to hear that you're feeling more positive.

i'm so glad that you're starting to say no. i really do understand the psychological blackmail hold that your family have over you over money. it will be hard. but, having been there, done that, it will become easier.

keep saying no - there may be threats, but ignore them remember, they are responsible for their own lives - not you.

take care x
  • elonaelona Forumite
    11.8K Posts
    Posting

I am crossing my fingers and toes for you on Thursday.

tell your doctor how bad you feel and do not "put a good face on it!"

Big hug
    "This site is addictive!"
    Wooligan 2 squares for smoky - 3 squares for HTA
    Preemie hats - 2.
  • gingeremmiegingeremmie Forumite
    38 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Hey Pap

Have just read all this thread through and you have achieved such a lot - got yourself the 0% credit card, stood up to your mum, thought about what you want to do, told someone at work and gone out for the evening, so cut yourself some slack girl!

I am another big girl - around 16 stone I think, but to be honest life's too short for me to constantly worry about it. I don't like being the size I am but I am lazy and busy if the truth be told so I have to accept it. And I have begun to realise that it's mostly me that has the problem with it, not other people, they are often shocked when they realise how much I weigh and how much it gets me down as to them I am just Emma. And if people do have a problem with it then they're shallow and I don't want them as friends anyway.

Hope the doctor's appointment goes well
    :)
  • elonaelona Forumite
    11.8K Posts
    Good luck at the doctors today.
    Preemie hats - 2.
  • elona wrote: »
    Good luck at the doctors today.

thanks elona... i have been and i am now back... he says its pco :T got there at last... well i now have tablets cost me £12.90 :mad: he also wants me to lose weight only at a pound a month :eek: i aint going to get anywhere... so anyway good outcome (ish)...

my statement from sainsburrys came today so i will pay some off that monday and then once the paypal money comes through i will pay all that off it too :T

happy happy happy :rotfl:
  • tesuhohatesuhoha Forumite
    18K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    Im really glad you went and got yourself sorted out Posting. You might now develop a bit more confidence, now that you know you are normal and its a condition that affects many women. Good news about your sainsburys statement. You are definitely on the up and up and getting stronger every day. Good luck with the weight loss. Are the pills designed to help you lose weight or have you got to do that yourself?
    The forest would be very silent if no birds sang except for the birds that sang the best

• elonaelona Forumite
    11.8K Posts
    Honey

A pound a month is a stone in a year. That would make you at least a dress size down.

Glad you finally got a result!
    Preemie hats - 2.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Iceland's helping struggling pensioners

It's giving out free £30 food vouchers

MSE News

Who can suggest a top-notch bed?

This Forumite's mattress is in need of a base

MSE Forum