Options
1234568»

Comments

• nPower
    nPower Posts: 1,319 Organisation Representative
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi Sellurgranny,

I've just checked this with our incentive team and the Bill Saver 2013 offer for the Love to Shop vouchers actually ended on the 8th May.

If you'd like me to check your account to see if you are eligible for an offer, please send your details to [EMAIL="forumresponse@npower.com"]forumresponse@npower.com[/EMAIL]

Best wishes,

Adam :)
    Official Company Representative"
    I am the official company representative of nPower. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE.
    If we ask you to contact us, please do so using helpandsupport@npower.com - MSE Forum has temporarily allowed the display of our contact details in our signature due to a technical issue with our profile
  • nPower
    nPower Posts: 1,319 Organisation Representative
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi Sellurgranny,

I've just received your email and wanted to let you know that I'll get this looked into for you.

Many thanks,

Adam :)
    Official Company Representative"
    I am the official company representative of nPower. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE.
    If we ask you to contact us, please do so using helpandsupport@npower.com - MSE Forum has temporarily allowed the display of our contact details in our signature due to a technical issue with our profile
  • megela
    megela Posts: 755 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    edited 7 July 2012 at 12:50PM
    Options
    Hi,

We completed dual fuel switchover on 23rd March 2012.

3months later still waiting for love2shop vouchers.

Only got the cashback when I chased it this week.

If something is promised as part of a deal, why do we need to chase it?

Do they think we forget/leave it?

Not impressed at the moment Npower!!!

***Update: Just before posting this I contacting Npower via their website. I have just received a call 25mins later saying delays due to response to offer. Vouchers will be with me within 2 weeks. Very impressed with speed of response.***

*** Update no: 2 - vouchers received yesterday (6/7), and girl rang to make sure i'd received them. Wish I'd enquired sooner, but very impressed with customer service response when I did complain.
    Re-mortgaged 20/04/12 MTiT-T3 No.7
    Start balance £89611.10 + £22500 = £112111.10/Current balance £85436.53
    Original Mortgage Free Date April 2032
    Target Mortgage Free Date July 2022/Currently August 2029 (based on no offset)
    Total overpayments from 20/04/12: £8152.95
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport