N Power & Love2shop vouchers

Options

Comments

• BargainMad_3
    BargainMad_3 Posts: 772 Forumite
    edited 17 December 2011 at 12:11PM
    Options
    I saw Martin's urgent message to switch to GoFix8 to get the £100 Love2Shop vouchers and did so (as instructed) via the link to MoneySupermarket.

I got an email from MoneySupermarket to say that my application had been sent that day.

My saving with GoFix8 was only about 30p per week and it was only worth doing for the £100 vouchers and so I too would like to get some confirmation before I go ahead. Particularly as my current supplier has offered me a £50 incentive to stay by signing up to a comparable (slightly cheaper) version of GoFix8.

So there is my dilemma !

Stay where I am (less hassle) and get their version of GoFix8 and a £50 bonus.

Switch to GoFix8 and get the £100 Love2Shop vouchers that were advertised for going via MoneySupermarket.

Can Adam the Npower representative see our applications and check the eligibility for the £100 vouchers?

I am still in the cooling off period of course but would like to know where I stand before going ahead with the switch. It would actually cost me money without the £100 vouchers so I hope he can understand why people might like to know :)
  • kgw1009
    kgw1009 Posts: 52 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Got mine this morning no probs. panic not folks, they will come.
  • titusbungle
    Options
    Who do the vouchers get sent out by? I've had a card through today from UPS and not expecting anything?
  • lindsaygalaxy
    Options
    We swapped from a different tariff with Npower. Vouchers were sent out about a week before chrustmas, from NPower by recorded delivery,
    £2 Savers club £0/£150
    1p a day £/
  • nPower
    nPower Posts: 1,319 Organisation Representative
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 23 January 2012 at 12:09PM
    Options
    Hi all,

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas!

The Love 2 Shop vouchers come from npower's fulfillment centre and are sent out up to 6 - 8 weeks after your account has been set up.

Hope this helps, but if you have any specific queries you can send me your details to [EMAIL="forumresponse@npower.com"]forumresponse@npower.com[/EMAIL] and I can look into these for you.

All the best,

Adam :)
    Official Company Representative"
    I am the official company representative of nPower. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE.
    If we ask you to contact us, please do so using helpandsupport@npower.com - MSE Forum has temporarily allowed the display of our contact details in our signature due to a technical issue with our profile
  • jhannay78
    Options
    Hi Adam

When i first switched from edf to npower through mse and moneysupermarket (wanted to get the £30 per fuel) incentive as well as the £100 high street vouchers i contacted npower who said i qualified for £100 m&s vouchers. when quizzed that these should be high street (love2vouchers) she then said they would be these.
    I called today as there has been a problem with my gas account (My meter exchange from before i joined you hasnt been updated) I asked again about the vouchers as I didnt want this problem invalidating my vouchers. They said I'd need to contact MSE. Is this correct. I shouldnt miss out on any money if something's not my fault?

Cheers
  • Yvonne1960
    Options
    I changed my mum's electricity/gas to Npower and everything's gone well.....................except today she received £50 worth of Love to Shop Vouchers instead of the promised £100! A letter to Npower methinks.
  • Gizzy98
    Options
    Yvonne1960 wrote: »
    I changed my mum's electricity/gas to Npower and everything's gone well.....................except today she received £50 worth of Love to Shop Vouchers instead of the promised £100! A letter to Npower methinks.

Hi Yvonne,

The same thing has happened to me today. I switched with MoneySupermarket and today received £50 vouchers instead of the promised £100.

Anyone else had this?

Thinking about it, it was £50 per supply so im assuming that we will receive another set of vouchers when the second fuel supply has been finalised maybe.
  • greigster
    Options
    Same here, switched both fuels but I have just received my vouchers and only £50 instead of the £100........What`s occurring Npower?:mad:
  • Tinkerman
    Options
    greigster wrote: »
    Same here, switched both fuels but I have just received my vouchers and only £50 instead of the £100........What`s occurring Npower?:mad:

+1, Hope someone can clear this up.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport