Lulabelle's MFW Diary

Options

Comments

• lulabelle1
    lulabelle1 Posts: 2,693 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Sure, but we will be in Malta for precisely 24 hours only!! I will spend more time driving to and from and hanging around the airports!!

ebay item has been collected, so pounds in purse and OP made.
  • nattypants
    nattypants Posts: 2,577 Forumite
    Options
    Have a safe trip to Malta, and well done on those O/Ps:T
    February13 - £74990 (or thereabouts)
    MND - Let's go for 2020 'cos it's got a nice ring to it:D
    C'mon nattypants:cool:
  • lulabelle1
    Options
    Thanks Natty.... I have to leave for the airport at 6:30am tomorrow and I'm not happy about it. I am not an early morning person to say the least.

Dinner was nice and healthy..... I'm therefore starving and in need of some junk food. Off to scavenge in the kitchen soon.

I've packed my little case and have washed and dried my hair so that I don't need to bother with it tomorrow. Dinner with client tomorrow night so I will fill my face and make up for the "healthy" dinner I had tonight. Perhaps a glass of wine too.
  • nattypants
    Options
    You will be pleased to know that I have turned off all the lights AND the heating in order to readdress my spendiness:money:
    (well not really all the lights as the :xmastree: are still on, spreading the cheer).
    I am in bed with a lovely glass of wine, and the laptop and will watch a DVD before I turn ALL the lights off.

Your life is so glamorous and jet set, and here's me boasting about IKEA *sigh*
  • lulabelle1
    Options
    Hehe, I was thinking earlier when I posted that I must sound a bit jet set, but this really is very far from the truth...... Although I'm not moaning and I count my blessings.

DH is sorting me out one of his specialty hot chocs as I type.... So will enjoy that and watch the next episode of dexter shortly and then off to sleep.... Although usually I dream about forgetting to pack and missing my flight when I have an early (ish) one the next morning.

We've just booked to go to a farm next week one evening.... It's a farm for children and they do a Christmas thing... We have a carvery meal when we arrive, then go and see Santa in his grotto and then back to the restaurant area for carols around the tree. They also will do a nativity play in the sheeps barn, so real animals taking part along with the children... And some other activities too. We did it a few years ago and it was lovely. Ds2 has just turned 3 so I think he'll really enjoy it.
  • nattypants
    Options
    Nomnom for hot chocolate and the Nativity farm sounds so cute:) I miss that my children aren't wee any more X
  • HelenDaveKids
    Options
    nattypants wrote: »
    You will be pleased to know that I have turned off all the lights AND the heating in order to readdress my spendiness:money:
    (well not really all the lights as the :xmastree: are still on, spreading the cheer).
    I am in bed with a lovely glass of wine, and the laptop and will watch a DVD before I turn ALL the lights off.

Your life is so glamorous and jet set, and here's me boasting about IKEA *sigh*

Excuse me Lula.... NP what day is it today? Is it friday, saturday or even dodgy but still nearly weekend.. sunday night...?

The farm sounds lovely. We always have a day out christmas eve to a farm centre. Has become a bit of a tradition.
    Morgage till Nov 30 GOAL MFW Sept 2016
    Aug 11 - £100k Aug 2016.... It's GONE!!!!!
    2014 GOAL HIT 5 Stone! 2016 GOAL to be a MF marathon runner.
    "A goal without a plan is just a wish"
  • lulabelle1
    Options
    Sweet Jesus, I've just realised that today was a NSD!!!!
  • QB_Wolf
    QB_Wolf Posts: 722 Forumite
    Options
    lulabelle1 wrote: »
    Sweet Jesus, I've just realised that today was a NSD!!!!

Well done and topical given the time of year.
    Start Date 16/09/2015
    Original amount outstanding = 225,000 Current amount outstanding =199,812
    Original LTV = 64% Current LTV = 49%
    Original Pay Off Date = Sep' 36 New Pay Off date = Sep' 36
    Original Dly Int = 17.17 New Dly Int = 17.17 Total OP = £1319.31
  • lulabelle1
    Options
    Home from Malta - it was touch and go as flew in to Heathrow and they had a stack of cancelled flights yesterday, escaped with an hour delay which I can't really grumble about.

I was seriously worried about the flight being cancelled as it's DS2's Christmas show today and I finally get to see him singing in his Christmas pudding outfit - very much looking forward to it. We're letting DS1 finish school 20 mins early so that he can come along too. Very naughty, but I don't care.

SP have increased my gas/electric DDM by £30 per month - I don't really understand why - it has been our first qtr with them and we ended it £50 in debit, I understand that the next qtr will likely be similar or slightly more in debit, but then this is Winter and surely the Summer months will contra? Couldn't be bothered to make a call and argue though, worse case is that I ask them for a refund next year when we've paid them too much. Just niggles a little.

I suppose I really ought to catch up on work from the last few days and start following up on all of the great things that were discussed with the client in Malta. I'm feeling so tired though as had 2 stupidly early starts for the trip and didn't get home until 11 last night. Meh!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure