Options

Comments

• lulabelle1
    lulabelle1 Posts: 2,693 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    nattypants wrote: »
    Are you famous and just not letting on?:D

If only.... And then I wouldn't be such a penny pincher and trying so hard to get shot of my mortgage..:rotfl:
  • lulabelle1
    Options
    Oh, btw, mr painter man has finished, the last of the gloss work (eggshell) is drying now...... And, ds2 has only smudged one door with his finger prints, not too bad I suppose - will touch them up at some point.

Very chuffed and I have a few tins of paint leftover which I will return over the weekend.

Will get mr painter man back in a few months once funds have been replenished to do the kitchen/diner/family area....
  • Tilly_MFW_in_6_YRS
    Options
    Hi LB, the colour chart arrived this week and I am checking out how practical it would be for kitchen, hall, stairs and landing :)

Tilly x
    2004 £387k 29 years - MF March 2033:eek:
    2011 £309k 10 years - MF March 2021.
    Achieved Goal: 28/08/15 :j
  • gallygirl
    gallygirl Posts: 17,228 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Step away from the paint, step away from the paint ;).
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort
    :) Mortgage Balance = £0 :)
    "Do what others won't early in life so you can do what others can't later in life"
  • lulabelle1
    Options
    Hi LB, the colour chart arrived this week and I am checking out how practical it would be for kitchen, hall, stairs and landing :)

Tilly x

I'm overwhelmed with how good the paint looks, have fun deciding! We went for the modern emulsion which has a slight sheen and is really hardwiring.....

Let me know if you decide to go ahead and which colour.....

L x
  • lulabelle1
    Options
    gallygirl wrote: »
    Step away from the paint, step away from the paint ;).

You could take on the roll of "spending police" and keep us all in order!
  • nattypants
    nattypants Posts: 2,577 Forumite
    Options
    lulabelle1 wrote: »

Does anyone watch dexter? We've downloaded the latest season and are 3 episodes in, it's fab. True blood finished this week so I needed a replacement, although nothing quite makes up for Eric the vampire.....

My friend is always raving about Dexter and True Blood, by the sounds of both programmes I think I would enjoy, so will make a point of watching at some point...
    Your hot chocolate sounds FAB - I think we have some cad drinking choc, and definitely flakes in the house, although no cream or marshmallows (the magic ingredients), my most fav drinking choc is hands down..... Charbonnel et Walker:D:D:D
    February13 - £74990 (or thereabouts)
    MND - Let's go for 2020 'cos it's got a nice ring to it:D
    C'mon nattypants:cool:
  • nattypants
    nattypants Posts: 2,577 Forumite
    Options

Tilly x

I want a colour chart!!!!!!! (just don't tell GG any of you)
    February13 - £74990 (or thereabouts)
    MND - Let's go for 2020 'cos it's got a nice ring to it:D
    C'mon nattypants:cool:
  • HelenDaveKids
    Options
    Have gone for brown carpet in lounge! When kids little, in old house dining room, had pre kids dusky pink carpet... it was nasty in the end. We ended up taking it up to replace and then sanded down the floors instead. Did look nice though.

My little lounge is already looking a bit manky after just over a year so may need to change.
    Morgage till Nov 30 GOAL MFW Sept 2016
    Aug 11 - £100k Aug 2016.... It's GONE!!!!!
    2014 GOAL HIT 5 Stone! 2016 GOAL to be a MF marathon runner.
    "A goal without a plan is just a wish"
  • lulabelle1
    Options
    DH melts actual Cadbury Choc for his hot Choc, no powered stuff in sight.... Although I'm sure the charbonnel et walker must be rather submlime!

I'd recommend both of the programmes Natty.... Dexter has been fantastic since season one. For true blood I found season 1 a bit lame but it really picked up in season 2..... Do you have love film? Perhaps you could get via there?

We were late starters with both sopranos and 24.... When we finally, around to watching them years later we would watch 3 or 4 episodes a night.

I used to quite like walking dead, but stoppe watching a month or so ago as it's just too bleak and depressing.....

HDK - get wooden floors and a big rug next time.... Might be worth a try?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure