PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Stardrops: A Users Guide

Options

Comments

• hopefulshell07
    Options
    I went out and bought my first bottle of Stardrops today, and have to agree it is wonderful stuff! My cooker came up lovely and no horrible smell's! I did use gloves as I have very sensitive skin but then I always wear gloves when cleaning. Can't wait to clean the bathroom and get rid of DD's mascara wiped on the tiles and grout!! A quick question though we have a dog that is now 1yr old and has pee'd all over the place - took forever to get housetrained. Can I use Stardrops in a carpet cleaner and if so how much would I use?
    Thank you for any help.
  • bargainbird
    bargainbird Posts: 3,771 Forumite
    Options
    Hi,

As DD1 was sick in the night over a beige carpet.....:rolleyes:

How would you recommend do i dilute or use neat, Don't want to end up with a room full of bubbles

Thanks
    You know your getting old when you
    go to the pub sit outside
    and admire the hanging basket :cool:
    Is officially 48% tight :D
  • Psykicpup
    Psykicpup Posts: 1,398 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I THINK is a whole sentence, not a replacement for I Know

Supermarket Rebel No 19:T
  • White_Boots
    Options
    Hi,

I accidentally spilt some foundation on my beige carpet the other day. I thought I would have a go at scrubbing it out with stardrops but I'm not sure how to use it. Should I put a few drops neat on the stain and crub or is it better to dilute it in hot water first (and if so by how much)?

Thanks for your help.
  • Surfing_spaniel
    Options
    To save me searching through, does anyone know if I can put Stardrops into a Bissell powerwash cleaner instead of buying stuff :confused: my carpets desperate for a clean!
  • shelly
    shelly Posts: 6,394 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    To save me searching through, does anyone know if I can put Stardrops into a Bissell powerwash cleaner instead of buying stuff :confused: my carpets desperate for a clean!

At the top of this thread you can click on Search this thread. Type in what you want to search for....ie Bissell or powerwash and see if anyone has mentioned it. Saves you trawling through every single post.
  • Surfing_spaniel
    Options
    Wow thanks for that Shelly. The number of times I've searched all the forums for something, I never knew you could just search on one thread! Time to check out the slowcooker & bm recipes I've been trying to find.
  • shelly
    shelly Posts: 6,394 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    You are very welcome.

Nice to know the little tricks I have picked up come in useful for someone :D
  • Psykicpup
    Psykicpup Posts: 1,398 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options

I used it in my carpet washer with no probs but rememeber to only use a little or use it to spot treat the carpet itself as its VERY foamy lol
    I THINK is a whole sentence, not a replacement for I Know

Supermarket Rebel No 19:T
  • Bella79
    Bella79 Posts: 1,197 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    hi all

Could you tell me how u all wash windows with stardrops , Do u use it neat then buff or with hot water then buff with a dry micro cloth also what about mirrors ?
    thankyou
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport