Orange Swapables - anyone used yet?

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Bladey2k13
    Options
    Tony5101 wrote: »
    The issue with Deezer has been ongoing for over a year now - with no sign of a fix any time soon.
    I got sick of being overcharged, then refunded the next month, to the point that I've all but give up using it when out and about. I now downwload the songs I want when I'm at home on wifi - and listen to them offline when I'm away from home.

I also use deezer every month. Mostly everyday and I got to admit, when checking the amount of data used your tlking about 2-8 mbs thats all. It uses veeerrryyyy liittle to worey about and is a fantastic service. And sky sports uses no mbs usually. But does require 3g and pixelates for first minute then good through out.
  • Jammat
    Options
    Hello all, new to the forum as I need to check something out about Orange Swapables while I am still in the my 14 days 'cooling off' period with a new phone contract.

I recently upgraded to a plan that included swapables that was more expensive than other plans I was considering, but I figured that the price of the Time swapable subscription more than offset this, something I discussed at length with the Orange advisor over the phone. However, I am reading online that the Times swapable may be ending next month (September 2013). I rang Orange up to check over this, and they were fairly evasive about it. I'm worried I'll be tied to a 2 year contract that does not deliver what I expected it to.

Many thanks.
  • markeymark
    Options
    I've upgraded to Panther 31 on galaxy note 3, not been able to use sky sports swappable since I got it, have tweeted EE and get a lot of crap info, no help whatsoever, then went into nearest EE shop and guy didn't have a clue, basically fobbed me off saying they don't hold details of my account so they can't help!

Anyone got an email address that I can use to complain too?
  • badgermonkey007
    Options
    I have had a similar experience with the Sky Sports Swapable.

It was atrocious from day one.

Three months of trying to get the twitter ‘helpers’ and various nitwits on the phone to help achieved nothing, other than one of the phone people admitting that the service had never been envisaged as being on the kinds of screens we have these days and was massively overloaded. Never had it put in writing though.

I wrote to the Orange complaints service, no reply after three months.

So I wrote to EE Executive Office and copied in their CEO Olaf Swantee (writing to just him will get it there). Both of these email addresses are quite easy to get hold of.

There was no admission that they were in the wrong, but the answer they did eventually come back with was that the service wasn’t compatible with my phone because it was bought through phones4u. This is a nonsense as we all know.

I disputed this because all of their terms and conditions state that it is the ‘plan’ that is compatible as long as the phone is. Also, phones4u advertise this using an orange branded service. I also have friends with orange branded phones who have the same problem.

It took them 9 months to reply to this communication – and they basically stuck to their guns, so I’m taking the complaint to CISAS and asking for the cost of the extra swapable plus costs for my time in pursuing them. I’ll let you know how I get on!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure