Trying for a Baby Part 7

Options

Comments

• scarly
    scarly Posts: 112 Forumite
    Options
    Big (((hugs))) BB1984

Welcome newcomers :)

Wow, shiny new thread, thanks QQ! I was in meetings this morning, blinked and the thread is already 3 pages long! I'm just popping on to say I've bought a BBT, and I've set up an FF page so erm, think this is right? (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/370a0b) if you want to put the link in the list QQ? Oh, and btw that koala bear looked adorable! So envious of your amazing trip!

Don't worry RebekahR, it's still early days yet, and I have my fingers crossed for all of you cycle buddies who will hopefully all get BFPs at the same time! And Sa-ra-ra-ra can't believe you haven't digi tested yet, :eek: you must have nerves of steel!! Good luck :)

xxx
    *Saving for deposit: £9,000/£30,000*
    *Weight lost: 13/34lbs from June 2011*
    *TTC #1 March 2011*
  • colli
    colli Posts: 669 Forumite
    Options
    Aww sorry BB1984. I know what you mean about feeling like you're letting OH down. I'm in the same situation, it was me who put of TTC because of my own selfish reasons that seem stupid now. When I look at it rationally I know that by being in a good place both emotionally and financially we're in a much better position to be good parents. Also, would you blame your OH if it turned out his swimmers were a problem not you? Of course not, so don't beat yourself up x

Welcome Betti! If you're testing often you can get cheapies on Amazon that you dip in your pee (think I got 15 for £3 or something. It's no better when they're negative but at least you haven't wasted 8 quid :) I only told one friend I was ttc and then EVERY time I saw her she'd ask for news. Even though it was well intentioned it made me feel really pressurised so I told her we were putting it on hold whilst I looked for a new job even though I wasn't. Of course then she asked me how the job hunting was going all the time :rotfl:
  • colli
    Options
    RebekahR wrote: »
    BFN. Too early and I don't know why i'm bothering as I have no chance this month any way. I am just obsessed.

Bummer but you're not out yet :cool:
  • colli
    Options
    2522laura wrote: »

I just text the other half about peeing all the time and said I was hoping it was because I was pregnant and he just said he doubted it because it happens because the baby is pressing on your bladder, but in early pregnancy it is actually because of your hormones (I just looked it up to make sure I wasn't going mad) It does really upset me his negative attitude. I am sure he will get excited when we do get our BFP, I just wish he was more in to it now like all you OH's seem to be :( (mind you he NEVER shows his emotions!!!)

he probably just doesn't want you to get your hopes up hun. I don't think men put much stock in signs and symptoms like us girls do. x
  • Sa-ra-ra-ra
    Options
    scarly wrote: »
    And Sa-ra-ra-ra can't believe you haven't digi tested yet, :eek: you must have nerves of steel!! Good luck :)

Thanks Scarly - I think I'm putting it off because although I had a TLP with the other ones, I don't want the clearblue digital to say not pregnant because I've tested too early and it's not sensitive enough. So at the very least I'm going to wait to use FMU tomorrow morning. *bites nails in anticipation*

WHYYYYYYY isn't it tomorrow morning yet?!
  • tinkwings
    tinkwings Posts: 3,288 Forumite
    Options
    BFN. Too early and I don't know why i'm bothering as I have no chance this month any way. I am just obsessed.

ME TOO :( I know far too early but you never know :o:p;)

Just wait for CD1 it's not over until the witch arrives :D

Shiny new thread ! :j

Had my bloods taken this morning to check my B12 stuff feel like I have been vampired!!! :mad:

How is everyone? xxx
    If you can think it........it will happen
  • 2522laura
    2522laura Posts: 695 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    colli wrote: »
    he probably just doesn't want you to get your hopes up hun. I don't think men put much stock in signs and symptoms like us girls do. x

Yeah I'm sure you are right.

Good luck for tomorrow Sa-ra-ra-ra, really hope its a BFP :) hopefully will be the start of many
  • RebekahR
    RebekahR Posts: 5,980 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    You feeling as carp about it as I am? Dunno why i'm so bothered I wasn't last month. And I know its early too. Now it it's the same Sat then I know i'm out like. When you testing again or you not gonna bother like. Sa-rarararararraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa: What dpo's did you get your tlp's?
  • 2522laura
    2522laura Posts: 695 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    tinkwings wrote: »
    ME TOO :( I know far too early but you never know :o:p;)

Just wait for CD1 it's not over until the witch arrives :D

Shiny new thread ! :j

Had my bloods taken this morning to check my B12 stuff feel like I have been vampired!!! :mad:

How is everyone? xxx

You are the same DPO as me aren't you? I'm doing mine Monday morning (if it stays away that long!) If you fancy joining me?

How was your B12? My OH had his injections increased from 3 monthly to 2 monthly, maybe you could get them to increase yours?
  • QQuaver
    QQuaver Posts: 8,444 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    My you've been chatty:shocked:
    lisa26 wrote: »
    Regarding the temps, does it usually drop below the cover line then if AF is on her way?
    Sometimes, not always:o
    I do think I possibly slept with my mouth open as it was all dry and claggy and I had a slightly sore throat. Not sure how much difference that makes though!!!
    It makes a lot of difference:o
    lisa26 wrote: »
    I'm not SSing....honest! But I keep getting a sharp sort of twinge/stabbing pain! I've had it for 3 days now. Its mostly been below my bikini line but I've felt it a bit higher today too! Only time will tell....it's probably the witch stabbing me!!!
    No SSing:naughty: I get that even before ov:D
    I'm going to try and wait until tomorrow morning - FMU being best and all that. AF still hasn't turned up and she's normally *very* punctual, so it's all looking good...
    Good luck!:j
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaah I got left behind on the other thread. Was sooo lonesome.
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    My wee is in a cup ready and waiting ...
    :shocked:
    BB1984 wrote: »
    CD1 :(
    Started spotting late last night, and I knew it was game over. Was/am so upset, had a good old cry last night! (DH was out at a leaving do, so I could properly let rip, think I scared the cat, lol!)
    Feeling absolutely gutted, TBH, everytime I remember that AF is here I get that horrible sinking feeling in my stomach :(
    Me too, it feels like I'm useless and it's all my fault and wish my life is over:(
    I'm going to see if I can get a doctors appointment. I know they prob won't do anything as it's only been 8 months, but I want to at least get something put on my notes. I'm hoping they might offer to get me checked out, as I'm sure I'm only ovulating every other month.
    Good idea. Hope you'll get a sympathetic doctor:o
    smiley_hug.gif
    Way too early:naughty:
    2522laura wrote: »
    It does really upset me his negative attitude.
    He just doesn't want to get your hopes up, and see you fall down from high up:o
    betti911 wrote: »
    Hi all, Could I join too please? My husband and I have been TTC since 04/11, when we got married. I felt so alone until I found this thread.
    Welcome betti:wave:
    You've been trying for only 4 months, one has about 30% of conception/cycle, and it's normal to take up to a year to conceive. So take a deep breath, and let it happen in their own time (easier said than done:o)

I've put you on the list on the first page.
    Would you like your age to be listed too?
    Which CD are you now?
    Feel like I'm letting my husband down and every time I see my friends they ask me if I'm pregnant yet (haven't said we are trying to them). I don't want to tell them the truth otherwise they'll think me (and hubby) are failures :(
    I feel that way every time. Your DH could have a problem too you know.
    I know my DH has, but still I feel like it's all my fault:(
    scarly wrote: »
    btw that koala bear looked adorable! So envious of your amazing trip!
    I'd say it was the second best thing to holding your own baby:happyhear
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport