Trying for a Baby Part 7

Options
1220522062207220822092211»

Comments

• amyloofoo
    amyloofoo Posts: 1,804 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Also, I'm sorry if this has come up before; but I found this a while ago and thought it may be helpful for one or two of the ladies on here (or lurkers).

http://www.careconfidential.com/Onlineadvisor.aspx

They offer free online or in-person counselling for anyone who's had an abortion, stillbirth or miscarriage in the UK - no matter how long ago it was. They're properly trained and the service is non-judgemental so it may be helpful for anyone who's apprehensive or can't afford counselling elsewhere.
  • atton83
    atton83 Posts: 604 Forumite
    Options
    Wow ive missed two days of posts sorry bout that i was trying to sort out my life and it looks like we might be getting somewhere. Im telling you guys but not my fb friends :eek:

I was on the phone most of thursday to cov uni trying to get in through clearing i couldnt do the ba hons i wantted to do because my gcse maths grade is a f gtrrr so i phoned up clearing again and it looked like there was no hope well there was cov uni college do hnds i did a gnvq in leisure and tourism after my gcses so i ssked if thdy hadanything similar they have a hnd in tourism and management i was offered a place i had to fill in a form and send all certificates scanned through email i did this so i guess i am on the course.

I am heading into coventry tommorow as oh has an interview for a top up course as student finance says that if he submits a letter from him n my docter the last two yrs can b wiped out and that means he can continue to study so i am going with as there is an open day at my college omg im already calling it my college yes im scared stiff because of my seizures but they keep telling me they will be able to cope .
  • atton83
    atton83 Posts: 604 Forumite
    Options
    So i am going to try uni i cant keep letting my body control me.

I keep tellin oh im never gonna be a mom so i need to get it over it and at the mkment yes i believe it.

Still not got my hearing back. My temp in the daytime goes to 98.90 or 98.60 which is v v v warm for me so warm that i am sweating and getting close to fainting. Ive put on weight alot more than usual when af is due as she is due tuesday. I also keep leaking and have ewcm when i should have dried up by now. I know im not pregnant just telling you what i am experiencing at the mo. Oh and i keep being sick. As well as peeing alot. Generally feeling full down there and leaking so much that i cover my underware front to back.

Congrats qq on the notice being given and congrats to the bfp is that two now this month??

Hugs to those that need it

New thread new thread

Something that is weird is my oldest cat who never sits nr or on me has been all over me very weird. Come on af i need my temp to drop.
    Xx
  • RazWaz
    RazWaz Posts: 1,070 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 18 August 2012 at 12:40AM
    Options
    What are the chances of getting an evap on 2 tests in a row? I'm 12DPO and I normally start spotting in the morning, so I tested this evening, and got very very faint lines on 2 tests. They look sort of grey, but I've done about 15 tests over the last year or so and NEVER had any kind of line at all :eek:

I know I should just wait a couple of days and see if AF turns up, but I'm already super excited. Don't want to build myself up if it's not real, has anyone else had evaps like this?

EDIT - Tested again and got a third line :o
  • QQuaver
    QQuaver Posts: 8,444 Forumite
    Options
    lilymay, evap? Hope tomorrow's FMU will give a BFP:)
    As for cm, one can get very wet down there when pg too:D
    tinkwings, Christmas already?:shocked: Those trees looks so cute:happyhear
    ikkle, I used to go to babyandbump too, and yes I have 'tweaked' pg tests for other people too (inverted colours etc):p
    atton, yay for both uni places!:j
    Does that mean your wedding will go ahead?
    (((hugs))) for being poorly, do you think you may have an infection?
    RazWaz, :j
  • QQuaver
    QQuaver Posts: 8,444 Forumite
    Options
    I've opened the new thread here:http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=55225261#post55225261

See you over there!:wave:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport