Trying for a Baby Part 7

Options

Comments

• JoJoB
    JoJoB Posts: 2,080 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Congratulations helen! Have a lovely cosy and healthy pregnancy x

Nightmare putting off trying till next month as I can tell I am very fertile at the mo and massively horny lol. Had houseguests the last few days though so I have been prevented from jumping hubby, which is just as well as have drunk far too much alcohol. Nice healthy living now.
    2015 wins: Jan: Leeds Castle tickets; Feb: Kindle Fire, Years supply Ricola March: £50 Sports Direct voucher April: DSLR camera June: £500 Bingo July: £50 co-op voucher
  • lemonmelon_2
    Options
    Congratulations Helen :D wishing you all the best

I love the usernames chat but I'm so disappointed to know you're not really called QQ in real life, have you considered changing your name? :)
    I'm a bit of a lemon so I think mine suits :)

Lily have you tested today? I'm really looking forward to seeing your lines :)

1dpo for me I think, looking forward to just sleeping tonight :D
  • abis21
    abis21 Posts: 1,120 Forumite
    Options
    JoJoB - Big hugs. I know how frustrating it is to have to wait to try when all you want in the world is a baby, and preventing pregnancy just seems completely ridiculous :( I think I did have a big cry at what a waste of good EWCM is was. Which is fairly funny now, but at the time it felt awful and sooo upsetting. But just to let you know, it won't last long (altho if DH was to say "time will fly" one more time I was likely to punch him. Hard.) and you will soon be out the other side and be able to be trying again.

I feel so much more at peace now I can try again (altho, sometimes slightly panicked - as in what if it happens again - how would I cope - have I really left it enough time - should I tell DD next time round as I don't want her to feel left out but I can't face putting her through it again if it doesn't end up good news - who would I tell as I still would need a support network if it was to go wrong - what happens if next time I get another molar pregnancy but it turns in to cancer and I need chemo etc etc) Even with all the panicks, I still feel happier tho - like we are moving forward again. I felt in limbo whilst I had to wait.

In all honesty, it is less exciting this time round. I know TTC sex is not enjoyable and gets to be a chore, I know that it doesn't always go smoothly and thats always gonna be in the back of my mind. I went in to it last time after waiting 2 years to TTC due to money etc with such boundless enthusiasm on how it would happen straight away and all work out perfect and obviously the naivety has gone now :o

But when we are cuddling our new born babies, we will look back on it as a testing time in our lives - but it will have been worth it. I know I am closer to DH because of it all, and I know I am a better person for going through it, as I am much more understanding and caring of other people and their feelings.
    :love: Married my lobster in July 2011 :love:

TTC # 2 since Oct 2011 - good things come to those who wait :o

:dance: 2013 is going to be our lucky year :dance:
  • mrsj28
    mrsj28 Posts: 1,287 Forumite
    Options
    abis21 wrote: »

But when we are cuddling our new born babies, we will look back on it as a testing time in our lives - but it will have been worth it. I know I am closer to DH because of it all, and I know I am a better person for going through it, as I am much more understanding and caring of other people and their feelings.

This is lovely :o
  • miss_maid
    Options
    Hey everyone!

14DPO for me today, I was starting to feel optimistic and was going to test tonight but I've just noticed some brown/blood streaked CM so I reckon AF will be here tomorrow :(

So annoying because I normally start spotting at 12dpo and because nothing happened I allowed myself to get hopeful!
  • tinkwings
    tinkwings Posts: 3,288 Forumite
    Options
    So big news handed in my notice at work today. :eek::eek::eek:

Going to be a SAHM :D

Fingers crossed that loosing that stress will help us get our bfp :o

Hugs to all in need xxxx
    If you can think it........it will happen
  • tinkwings
    Options
    For the record my user name comes from my wing Tatoo's on my back. I get called Tink because they are my tinkerbell wings!!! xx
  • tinkwings
    Options
    Congrats Helen wishing you a happy & healthy PG xxx
  • mrsj28
    mrsj28 Posts: 1,287 Forumite
    Options
    tinkwings wrote: »
    So big news handed in my notice at work today. :eek::eek::eek:

Going to be a SAHM :D

Fingers crossed that loosing that stress will help us get our bfp :o

Hugs to all in need xxxx

Oooh tinks that sounds exciting - what a big decision for you! I'm sure it will work out really well, and much less stress for you will be a good thing. Plus, you'll have more time to make all of your amazing bunting, cushions, bags, etc!

I made a start on the Roman blind this week, finally (I think I told you this was my new sewing project!) and it's going really well. I'll post a pic of it when it's finished - hopefully next week :)

Tinkerbell wings - very cool! :A
  • lilymay1
    lilymay1 Posts: 1,597 Forumite
    Options
    Hi all,

Busy day so can't chat. BFN (i think) on normal clearblue. No sign of af yet though.

Could the soy have made my cycle longer? 10 dpo today (cd31)
    14th October 2010
    20th October 2011
    3rd December 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills