Comments

• QQuaver
    QQuaver Posts: 8,444 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    trixietoes wrote: »
    sorry for the quick succession in posts.. it won't be a habit promise :D

but I have a question now.

Th OPK is really dark so ovulation in the next day or so? Should we BD again tonight? I ask because I read that for the best quality sperm every 2 days is best. Or should we just go for it anyway.. I suppose it won't do any harm will it?
    Welcome trixie:wave:
    Would this be your first baby?:)

Ov should be 12-36hrs after the first positive (as dark as or darker than the control line):)

It is suggested to BD every other day, but everyday after +OPK is better I think, according to my fertility doc:cool:
    That's assuming your OH has normal count:o
  • trixietoes
    Options
    Hi, yes it would be my 1st baby and mixed feelings of being scared and excited.

So today is the proper positive and the best day to get some swimmers in there ready and waiting for any egg that may pop out.

I've just told OH his services are required this evening... he says I need to make him a nice tea so ... crisp sandwiches it is then :D

Then it is on to the dreaded 2WW .... I can see I am going to hate that bit as I am really impatient.

Thank you everyone, it's nice to talk to people in similar boats as OH hasn't really got a clue what I am on about :)
    "People buy things they don't need, with money they don't have, to impress people they don't like" - Clive Hamilton on Consumerism.
  • QQuaver
    QQuaver Posts: 8,444 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you everyone, it's nice to talk to people in similar boats as OH hasn't really got a clue what I am on about :)
    That's what we are here for:)
    And to entertain ourselves during the dreaded 2ww:D
  • 2522laura
    2522laura Posts: 695 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Ok, been at work since 8 and just done my 4th wee!!!!
  • lisa26_2
    lisa26_2 Posts: 2,100 Forumite
    Options
    QQuaver wrote: »
    You have to graduate from this thread to go on the list:o
    Otherwise it'll be really loooong list:p

Don't worry it's still above the coverline:cool:

Ah I see! I thought it was a graduate list going back to the TTC1 thread!! But yes I guess it would get pretty big! Ooh I wonder who will get to be first on the list!!!

Regarding the temps, does it usually drop below the cover line then if AF is on her way? I hop it goes back up tomorow! I do think I possibly slept with my mouth open as it was all dry and claggy and I had a slightly sore throat. Not sure how much difference that makes though!!!
  • colli
    colli Posts: 669 Forumite
    Options
    Hi, yes it would be my 1st baby and mixed feelings of being scared and excited.

So today is the proper positive and the best day to get some swimmers in there ready and waiting for any egg that may pop out.

I've just told OH his services are required this evening... he says I need to make him a nice tea so ... crisp sandwiches it is then :D

Then it is on to the dreaded 2WW .... I can see I am going to hate that bit as I am really impatient.

Welcome! I haven't had a crisp sandwich since I was at school, I'd forgotten about them but could really eat one now, mmmmm carbs :D
  • colli
    colli Posts: 669 Forumite
    Options
    2522laura wrote: »
    Ok, been at work since 8 and just done my 4th wee!!!!

4 for me too and I've only been here since 9 :rotfl:. It's a bit slow today so I drink loads and come on here to give myself something to do. :D
  • lisa26_2
    lisa26_2 Posts: 2,100 Forumite
    Options
    I'm not SSing....honest! But I keep getting a sharp sort of twinge/stabbing pain! I've had it for 3 days now. Its mostly been below my bikini line but I've felt it a bit higher today too! Only time will tell....it's probably the witch stabbing me!!!
  • fannyanna
    fannyanna Posts: 2,622 Forumite
    Options
    How exciting - a new thread :j
  • Sa-ra-ra-ra
    Options
    Gopppers wrote: »
    Any news from Sa-ra-ra-ra? Have you testing using a digi yet?:D

:hello: Hi Gopppers! No, I haven't tested using a digi yet, but I went to Superdrug this morning and bought a couple. I'm thinking that I'm going to try and wait until tomorrow morning - FMU being best and all that. AF still hasn't turned up and she's normally *very* punctual, so it's all looking good...

Hurrah! Shiny new thread!

2522laura & colli, I'm weeing more too, which is really annoying because usually I can go for HOURS!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure