Trying for a Baby Part 7

Options

Comments

• RebekahR
    RebekahR Posts: 5,980 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    BFN. Too early and I don't know why i'm bothering as I have no chance this month any way. I am just obsessed.
  • lisa26_2
    lisa26_2 Posts: 2,100 Forumite
    Options
    Hugs BB, you might as well get a docs appointment, the worst they can do is say to wait a bit longer!! I know what you mean about the sinking stomach feeling, I was like that last month and it was only my second month of trying.

I'm feeling a bit down today and I think its because my temp dropped this morning! Silly really!

Rebekah...!!!!!! woman what are you waiting for!!!! Get the stick dipped!!!
  • lisa26_2
    lisa26_2 Posts: 2,100 Forumite
    Options
    Ah stick dipped! hugs for BFN but as you say, still early so there's time yet xxx
  • RebekahR
    RebekahR Posts: 5,980 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    edited 18 August 2011 at 12:49PM
    Options
    Yea i'll do again on Sat. Although if my cycle is as it has been I should start spotting tomorrow. Although it is STILL getting settled from coming off the pill 13 months ago! This is first month since I have had the horrendous sore boobs of old that I used to get. Was thinking it may have been + due to that but I knew deep down no chance and it's just getting back in rhythm. Esp as i'm on for a 29 dayer. It will start creeping out to 30/31/32 days before I was on the pill soon I bet.

Think i've just realised just how much I want this ...
  • LittleMissGiggle
    Options
    RebekahR wrote: »
    Think i've just realised just how much I want this ...

Ah hun, it really isnt over yet but if it is a no for this month then lets get some PMA ready, it means you get a nice summer baby in June 2012 :jWe all want it hunny and it will happen, most likely when you least expect it! If the witch does get you what you gonna do for your period party?
  • 2522laura
    2522laura Posts: 695 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hugs BB. I would go to the doctors if I were you, no harm in it. It WILL happen, as all the books say, on average it takes a year :(

Good luck for Saturday Rebekah, I cant believe we still only have 1 BFP so far this month!

I just text the other half about peeing all the time and said I was hoping it was because I was pregnant and he just said he doubted it because it happens because the baby is pressing on your bladder, but in early pregnancy it is actually because of your hormones (I just looked it up to make sure I wasn't going mad) It does really upset me his negative attitude. I am sure he will get excited when we do get our BFP, I just wish he was more in to it now like all you OH's seem to be :( (mind you he NEVER shows his emotions!!!)
  • betti911
    betti911 Posts: 819 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Hi all, Could I join too please? My husband and I have been TTC since 04/11, when we got married. I felt so alone until I found this thread.

Every month since I have been spending a fortune on pregnancy tests(early response ones). Last month my period was a week late(I had been using the ovualtaion testing kit and usually I am like clockwork) but every test(all 8 of them) were negative then I had an incredibly heavy period. I have been really down since. Feel like I'm letting my husband down and every time I see my friends they ask me if I'm pregnant yet (haven't said we are trying to them). I don't want to tell them the truth otherwise they'll think me (and hubby) are failures :(
    Jan 1st 07 Car loan £4830.46@12% Personal Loan £11,517@8% variable Overdraft £1500 July 2009Halifax-£0Debt free date 14th July 2009 :j
  • Sa-ra-ra-ra
    Options
    RebekahR wrote: »
    BFN. Too early and I don't know why i'm bothering as I have no chance this month any way. I am just obsessed.

It could just be that you're overexcited and it's too early?!

I'm a bit obsessed, but I'm trying hard to hold off.

Oooooh, if anyone wants to indulge their obession, tests at Superdrug are all on special offer - I got my 2x clearblue digis for £6.99. Also, has anyone tried the Superdrug own brand digi one? Is it more sensitive than the clearblues?
  • sexymouse
    sexymouse Posts: 6,054 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    betti911 wrote: »
    Hi all, Could I join too please? My husband and I have been TTC since 04/11, when we got married. I felt so alone until I found this thread.

Every month since I have been spending a fortune on pregnancy tests(early response ones). Last month my period was a week late(I had been using the ovualtaion testing kit and usually I am like clockwork) but every test(all 8 of them) were negative then I had an incredibly heavy period. I have been really down since. Feel like I'm letting my husband down and every time I see my friends they ask me if I'm pregnant yet (haven't said we are trying to them). I don't want to tell them the truth otherwise they'll think me (and hubby) are failures :(

Welcome to the thread Betti - I'm in exactly the same position as you, although I found this thread around the time we started TTC thanks to emsbet (who has now fortunately graduated) as we got married around the same time.

The support on here is great, and you learn so much about your body and what it takes to conceive here.

If you have any questions about anything, there is always someone who knows the answer. I hope you get your BFP soon.

sexymouse x
    Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
    I married Moon 8/4/2011, baby boy born 26/9/2012, Angel Baby Poppy born 8/11/15, Rainbow baby boy born 11/2/2017
    £997.87/£2020
  • 2ba3c
    2ba3c Posts: 1,138 Forumite
    Options
    BB1984

(((Sending you huge hugs from 2b too xxx)))
    Baby 2b born March 2013! :j:j:j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport