Trying for a Baby Part 7

Options

Comments

• 2522laura
    2522laura Posts: 695 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Sounding good ladies. Fingers crossed!!! :0)
  • RebekahR
    RebekahR Posts: 5,980 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaah I got left behind on the other thread. Was sooo lonesome.
  • lisa26_2
    lisa26_2 Posts: 2,100 Forumite
    Options
    lol! Did you test?
  • RebekahR
    Options
    My wee is in a cup ready and waiting ...
  • BB1984
    BB1984 Posts: 1,039 Forumite
    Options
    CD1 :(
    Started spotting late last night, and I knew it was game over. Was/am so upset, had a good old cry last night! (DH was out at a leaving do, so I could properly let rip, think I scared the cat, lol!)
    Feeling absolutely gutted, TBH, everytime I remember that AF is here I get that horrible sinking feeling in my stomach :(
    I feel so useless and as though it's all my fault that DH can't be a daddy. I know that there's nothing I can do about it, that it's not REALLY my fault as such, but I'm sure that there's something wrong with me. Plus DH has wanted kids for years - it was me that insisted on waiting for so long, for completely selfish career reasons, and now he's having to wait even longer. I'm going to see if I can get a doctors appointment. I know they prob won't do anything as it's only been 8 months, but I want to at least get something put on my notes. I'm hoping they might offer to get me checked out, as I'm sure I'm only ovulating every other month.
    I so thought this month was the one, and it would have been great timing what with having just found out that BIL's wife is expecting.
    Still feeling sick, I think I must have some kind of mild stomach bug. :(
    Sorry guys, for the mope. I just have noone else I can really talk to about how awful I feel about all this! Trying to put on a brave face for DH...
    Haven't read back so I apologise if I have said anything insensitive in light of anyone else's posts today! back again later, and I'll try and cheer up between now and then! :)
    BB x
    :love:"Live long, laugh often, love much":love:
  • sexymouse
    sexymouse Posts: 6,054 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Sending big hugs to BB1984. Go and give your puddytats a huge cuddle and get some purr therapy - that helps me a bit when AF turns up.
    Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
    I married Moon 8/4/2011, baby boy born 26/9/2012, Angel Baby Poppy born 8/11/15, Rainbow baby boy born 11/2/2017
    £997.87/£2020
  • RebekahR
    Options
    Great big hug for you for sure!
  • Sa-ra-ra-ra
    Options
    Oh BB1984, I'm sorry :( Sometimes I really do think the best thing is to have a good cry - it really helps get it out, and it's good you had that opportunity. It can't hurt to go to the dr's, the worst they'll say is to come back in 4 months. Your body is obviously saving you a prime eggy for your baby :)
  • fannyanna
    fannyanna Posts: 2,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Ahhhh BB, I’m sorry you’re feeling so rubbish. Don’t beat yourself up about waiting and don’t feel bad about not “being able to give your Husband a baby”. It’s silly to look at it like that and I’m sure he would never ever think of it that way anyway.

Book yourself an appointment. They might say to wait until it’s been a year but even if they do like you said at least you’ll have something on your notes. Fingers (and toes, eyes, arms and legs) crossed for you that they at least offer to do the basic tests.

Chin up chuck. The journey might be longer and more emotionally painful than you had anticipated but you will get there and you will have your own little bundle of joy x x x

P.S. I hope your cat is ok ;)
  • LittleMissGiggle
    Options
    RebekahR wrote: »
    My wee is in a cup ready and waiting ...

Dip that stick!?!??!:j:j:j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport