Trying for a Baby Part 7

Options

Comments

• Sa-ra-ra-ra
    Sa-ra-ra-ra Posts: 415 Forumite
    edited 18 August 2011 at 3:31PM
    Options
    RebekahR wrote: »
    Sa-rarararararraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa: What dpo's did you get your tlp's?

Ummm... I got them on 13 and 14dpo. I tested at the weekend as well, on 10dpo (I think), and it was a BFN. I'm waiting until tomorrow - 16dpo - before I do the digi (unless I get really impatient tonight), but all of this is kind of guesswork as to when I ovulated because I don't temp, I go on CM and the fact that I have a fairly consistent 27 day cycle.
  • QQuaver
    QQuaver Posts: 8,444 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    WHYYYYYYY isn't it tomorrow morning yet?!
    Well done for waiting:T
    Good things come to those who wait:cool:
    tinkwings wrote: »
    Had my bloods taken this morning to check my B12 stuff feel like I have been vampired!!! :mad:
    I hate having my bloods taken, my veins are virtually non-existent, so I end up with lots of holes:(

I have one of those basic health screen thingy on Tuesday (non TTC related). Have a smear too. I've asked them not to do any x-ray though. One never know, one can be pg:rotfl:
  • Sa-ra-ra-ra
    Options
    QQuaver wrote: »
    I've asked them not to do any x-ray though. One never know, one can be pg:rotfl:

This month I have had an x-ray and I went out and got ratted on at least two occasions (one of which was last weekend), which ALWAYS results in me having a cheeky cigarette as well.

It would be bl**dy this month that I get a tlp...
  • 2522laura
    2522laura Posts: 695 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Do you think its ok to take something to make me go to the loo, sorry for the TMI but I havent been since Monday morning!! and I feel really uncomfortable :0(
  • sexymouse
    sexymouse Posts: 6,054 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    You could try food that encourages that sort or thing laura - shouldn't do any harm then.:o Also make sure you're not dehydrated.
    Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
    I married Moon 8/4/2011, baby boy born 26/9/2012, Angel Baby Poppy born 8/11/15, Rainbow baby boy born 11/2/2017
    £997.87/£2020
  • 2522laura
    Options
    sexymouse wrote: »
    You could try food that encourages that sort or thing laura - shouldn't do any harm then.:o Also make sure you're not dehydrated.

I dont suppose you know what sort of thing would do the trick do you please? I drink tons and tons of water
  • sexymouse
    sexymouse Posts: 6,054 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Here is a link to a webpage about being bunged up - hope this doesn't constitute medical advice. I also find a cup of instant coffee normally does the trick for me.
    Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
    I married Moon 8/4/2011, baby boy born 26/9/2012, Angel Baby Poppy born 8/11/15, Rainbow baby boy born 11/2/2017
    £997.87/£2020
  • 2522laura
    Options
    Thank you Sexymouse, I am having spinich and carrots with my dinner tonight so hopefully they will shift it!!
  • tinkwings
    tinkwings Posts: 3,288 Forumite
    Options
    2522laura wrote: »
    You are the same DPO as me aren't you? I'm doing mine Monday morning (if it stays away that long!) If you fancy joining me?

How was your B12? My OH had his injections increased from 3 monthly to 2 monthly, maybe you could get them to increase yours?

It's a DATE 2522Laura :D

Blood results back on Monday. That is what I want them to do as I drop after 6/7 weeks and feel pants again but they wouldn't change it without doing blood tests which is what they have done today so Monday I should know. So back to doc's on Monday.

We need some BFP's it's been a slow month :cool:

Sa-ra-ra-ra - You are a calmer lady than me I would have been straight out and POAS!!!!!! :eek: Didgi Style!
    If you can think it........it will happen
  • QQuaver
    QQuaver Posts: 8,444 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    This month I have had an x-ray and I went out and got ratted on at least two occasions (one of which was last weekend), which ALWAYS results in me having a cheeky cigarette as well.

It would be bl**dy this month that I get a tlp...
    Hmmm... maybe I should've had the x-ray:think:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport