We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

ChaCha

12467…58

Comments

  • lvm
    lvm Posts: 1,544 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I keep trying to log in and do some of the practice questions to start earning a bit of dosh but it keeps saying I need to await the results of my training, which I've already received. It won't let me switch my status to available until then so have emailed support for help!
  • clb776
    clb776 Posts: 647 Forumite
    ive had that as well and was wondering whether it means ive passed?



    No idea...not had any other emails from them yet! Have to wait and see I suppose! Hopefully it's good news...not much to do when the husband is at work and baby in bed!
  • yeah im thinking if i just do it when im logged on that the pennies will add up :)
    Learning to keep within budgets !

    :money:
  • clb776
    clb776 Posts: 647 Forumite
    That's what I think! Heard anything yet?
  • no ive not heard anything yet....hoping to 2mor now i guess ....u?
    Learning to keep within budgets !

    :money:
  • clb776
    clb776 Posts: 647 Forumite
    no...and im very impatient!! I hope we dont have to wait until monday!
  • clb776 wrote: »
    no...and im very impatient!! I hope we dont have to wait until monday!

    lol me too - i keep thinking if i had heard by now i could be earning money right now lol seeing as i spend a good hr at least on here every night ( and weekends loads more) - will be really annoyed if i dont get thru now lol been doing slice the pie but it seems a waste of time!
    Learning to keep within budgets !

    :money:
  • I did the readiness test on Wednesday and heard Thursday night that I was in and could start earning money doing the test questions. I have so far earnt around £7.30 today

    Jon
  • I did the readiness test on Wednesday and heard Thursday night that I was in and could start earning money doing the test questions. I have so far earnt around £7.30 today

    Jon

    aww im thinking i havent got in :( i pressed the back button and it left the whole thing :(
    thats great 7.30 - it seems easy money to just do when u online anyway!
    Learning to keep within budgets !

    :money:
  • clb776
    clb776 Posts: 647 Forumite
    well done! thats good...i probably didnt get in either then...i guess until we recieve the email we wont know either way!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.