Re. DWP Online Test For AO

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

• heathertheblether
    Options
    crapbag100 wrote: »
    I have recieved an email to say that I've been offered a post and that they need to do security/CRB/ ref checks, then they will send out the contract. I am absolutley delighted!!!!

Good luck to all who applied! I really hope you all get the job, as we've worked so hard to get to where we are...so keep positive. xxx

WELL DONE!!! REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU :j
  • crapbag100
    Options
    So sorry to everyone who wasn't successful and just want to say to keep trying because you will get there in the end, just learn from mistakes and definetly read through the forums before your interview because I think thats what helped me most.

This is my second interview with DWP, so second time lucky, so dont give up. :)

...And for those of you who did get the job...Well done:beer: you and good luck in your new roles. x
  • wreck-o-mend
    Options
    Truegho wrote: »
    I sat an extremely difficult online test yesterday for an AO post with DWP. It was for the Pension Service. The test is the one where they give you 75 mins to answer 36 questions. Unfortunately, I got the bad news today that I did not pass.

What I want to know is this: is having to sit this test going to be necessary for even AA posts? If it is, then how on earth are we going to stand a reasonable chance of getting a job in the Civil Service anymore if we have to sit such a difficult test? It was really hard, and you really had to have a strong analytical mind to answer the questions adequately.

God, I'm so depressed. To think, I have had 25 years experience in the Civil Service, and now my attempts to get back in have been made almost impossible due to the introduction of these accursed tests!

It is a good thing you didn't pass as working for that lot isn't worth it and is regrettable.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure