Re. DWP Online Test For AO

Options

Comments

• welshjoe27
    Options
    redsky1977 wrote: »
    Wow! Your scores were really good. I'm sure you will be fine. Fingers crossed! :)

Ah cheers- fingers crossed for you too, I hope you get it! Will see how it goes. I already work for the DWP on an original 18 month contract which has so far had two 6 month extensions. It would be a risk leaving but we're not too confident of extensions this time. Will see what happens.
    :)
  • rockyrach
    rockyrach Posts: 64 Forumite
    Options
    Yes they told me they add together your test percentage and interview percentage and divide by 2 then the highest scorers get the jobs.
    Debt 2012 - [STRIKE]1600[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]1200[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]1180[/STRIKE] 1150:j

All owed to my long suffering mother and father. No interest accruing debt left :j
  • welshjoe27
    Options
    rockyrach wrote: »
    Yes they told me they add together your test percentage and interview percentage and divide by 2 then the highest scorers get the jobs.

Ah interesting. I was just looking on the site and I don't know my actual percentage, I just know what percentile I was in, which was the 86th.

Hope you get your interview scores back soon, I bet you did well.
  • redsky1977
    redsky1977 Posts: 227 Forumite
    Options
    rockyrach wrote: »

I feel less confident now. I think my combined percentage comes to 72%.:(
  • rockyrach
    Options
    We will all just have to keep ours fingers crossed. 72% is good!!
    Debt 2012 - [STRIKE]1600[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]1200[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]1180[/STRIKE] 1150:j

All owed to my long suffering mother and father. No interest accruing debt left :j
  • SilverCloud_2
    Options
    Anyone heard back yet? Surely theyre going to have to let us know soon so that those in work can give notice to their current employers.
  • rockyrach
    Options
    Nope still no feedback or email. Getting annoyed now lol Anyone else any news?

• redsky1977
    Options
    Anyone heard back yet? Surely theyre going to have to let us know soon so that those in work can give notice to their current employers.

I know, I have to give 4 weeks notice for my current job [that's if I'm successful!].
    I vaguely remember my interviewer telling me that I should wait for a letter to find out if I got the job - so now I'm checking my emails, the civil service website and eagerly awaiting the postman. Driving me mad! lol:rotfl:
  • heathertheblether
    Options
    No feedback here either..........I got 79% in the test thing, but just KNOW from the way I froze during the interview that the results from that are not going to be great. Oh well.............:(
  • redsky1977
    Options
    No feedback here either..........I got 79% in the test thing, but just KNOW from the way I froze during the interview that the results from that are not going to be great. Oh well.............:(

I thought I'd done great in the interview - had lots of examples, spoke confidently and didn't have many follow up questions but I got quite low/average feedback. I wouldn't mind but I used the same examples for a HEO application last year and got through to interview stage!

Goes to show you can't really tell. Just need to stay hopeful!:D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport