Re. DWP Online Test For AO

Options

Comments

• SilverCloud_2
    Options
    My scores were 5 and 6 so similar to you Silver. Yeah it probably is out of 10.. I guess I should have expanded more on things but it's really difficult to remember everything in that situation, especially making it all directly relevant to their question

I know i found that hard aswell especially as you have to speak as you think so its difficult. I forgot to ask at the end when we'd hear back, i'm guessing itll be in the week or 2 after the interviews this weekend.
  • heathertheblether
    Options
    rockyrach wrote: »
    Anyone heard anything yet? Any feedback?

Still nothing - getting worried now. Have you heard? Beginning to imagine all sorts of scenarios, such as lost papers or I was so awful, there is no point in recording the score - Yikes!
  • rockyrach
    rockyrach Posts: 64 Forumite
    edited 19 August 2011 at 8:43AM
    Options
    Nope nothing here yet either..keep checking every hour haha. Hopefully we both hear soon!
    Debt 2012 - [STRIKE]1600[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]1200[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]1180[/STRIKE] 1150:j

All owed to my long suffering mother and father. No interest accruing debt left :j
  • heathertheblether
    Options
    Still no word on the feedback front........refusing to check the website............then 2 seconds later checking anyway..... have you heard anything Rockyrach? This waiting is driving me bats. Having said that, part of me doesn't want to know in case my scores are dire........:eek:
  • rockyrach
    Options
    Nope just checked. Nothing yet. I'm the same its a bit of a relief when I see the results are not there lol I had another interview for hobby craft the day before the dwp one and I got that but its only 8 hours a week to begin with.
    Debt 2012 - [STRIKE]1600[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]1200[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]1180[/STRIKE] 1150:j

All owed to my long suffering mother and father. No interest accruing debt left :j
  • anmarj
    anmarj Posts: 1,819 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    another interview for hobby craft the day before the dwp one and I got that but its only 8 hours a week to begin with.

Is that for Dundee? if so, when is it opening and where is it going to be! casue I need to go and see it!:)
  • rockyrach
    Options
    Its opening in october and I they think its gonna be at kingsway retail park. I cannot wait!! lol Are you into crafts?

• anmarj
    anmarj Posts: 1,819 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Its opening in october and I they think its gonna be at kingsway retail park. I cannot wait!! lol Are you into crafts?

ohhhhh yes, well into crafts,shame I have to work fulltime to support it!!!!:rotfl:need to let my MIL know as well.
  • heathertheblether
    Options
    Nope just checked. Nothing yet. I'm the same its a bit of a relief when I see the results are not there lol I had another interview for hobby craft the day before the dwp one and I got that but its only 8 hours a week to begin with.

WELL DONE! :j That success will have bucked you up a bit!!! The 8 hours will probably be your core hours to start, but I bet there is loads of overtime available. Of course, it may be that you don't have to rely on that job when you get the one at the Pension Office :D

No feedback yet...........sigh!
  • rockyrach
    Options
    anmarj wrote: »
    ohhhhh yes, well into crafts,shame I have to work fulltime to support it!!!!:rotfl:need to let my MIL know as well.

Me too hehe I make polymer clay jewellery and spend a fortune on supplies so when I seen the job in hobbycraft I got so excited as there is a staff discount hehe

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure