Re. DWP Online Test For AO

Options

Comments

• SilverCloud_2
    Options
    Just to let you all know i rang up today and they said we should know by tomorrow whether or not we've been successful. This is for Newcastle, not sure about other towns though.
  • crapbag100
    Options
    redsky1977 wrote: »
    I had my interview for the fixed term AO jobs in Walsall last week. I know that all of the interviews were completed on Monday [22nd Aug] and I have feedback scores of 5-6 for each of my 4 competencies. Not sure what the pass score is? I have worked for DWP before and I agree that this process is far trickier than in previous years. I just wish they would give some indication of what all of these scores actually mean!?! lol

I'm new to this, so bear with me... I also had my interview as an AO in Walsall on 22nd Aug. I Felt the interview went well, but don't want to count my chickens just yet. The feedback scores I recieved were 8,8,8,8 but my online test score was 79%. They said It would take 2 weeks before they would let me know if I was successful, so I really hope that the result is on the website tomorrow, as I too need to give my current employer 2 weeks notice plus I have holiday booked in 2 weeks.

I will let you all know if a result on my feedback tomorrow

P.S The scores are out of 9 and pass score is 25 for interviews Good luck everyone:eek:
  • heathertheblether
    Options
    crapbag100 wrote: »
    I'm new to this, so bear with me... I also had my interview as an AO in Walsall on 22nd Aug. I Felt the interview went well, but don't want to count my chickens just yet. The feedback scores I recieved were 8,8,8,8 but my online test score was 79%. They said It would take 2 weeks before they would let me know if I was successful, so I really hope that the result is on the website tomorrow, as I too need to give my current employer 2 weeks notice plus I have holiday booked in 2 weeks.

P.S The scores are out of 9 and pass score is 25 for interviews Good luck everyone:eek:
    Cripes:eek: ~This means that you need a minimum of three 6's and a 7 (or various scores adding up to same) to pass! I am DREADING my feedback now :( (mind you, I was before anyway!!) It's not looking too good. Thank you for posting this though, really appreciate it :)
  • redsky1977
    Options
    crapbag100 wrote: »

Oh well.....looks like I won't have got through [90% online test and only 21 for interview]:(
  • crapbag100
    Options
    redsky1977 wrote: »
    Oh well.....looks like I won't have got through [90% online test and only 21 for interview]:(

I would'nt worry just yet, as its a combination score of the online test and the interview feedback score, and you scored pretty well on your online test.

I recently went to another interview for WHSmiths, but my heart wasnt into it, and also I didnt prepare for it beforehand, but knowing my luck... I will get that job and not DWP:eek:.
  • Whatsername_2
    Options
    Just to let you all know i rang up today and they said we should know by tomorrow whether or not we've been successful. This is for Newcastle, not sure about other towns though.

Did you find out yet? Mine is for Newcastle too and I still haven't heard anything. What was your online test score?
  • heathertheblether
    Options
    Nothing to report yet north of the border............:(
  • redsky1977
    Options
    Did you find out yet? Mine is for Newcastle too and I still haven't heard anything. What was your online test score?

No more news to report either... :undecided
  • crapbag100
    Options
    I rang up today and they told me that the pensions dept have yet to decide on who is successful, so there is a delay... meaning that it wont be decided until next week. He just said keep checking my feedback on the site as it will be next week but could'nt tell what day next week. latest...is friday. I'm kinda sick of this, because that would make it 3 weeks, even tho I was told 2, and I need to give 2 weeks notice IF I was to get the job, so I'm cutting it fine. To make matters worse...I've been offered the job at WHSmiths and they want to know ASAP if I accept. Should I accept, then "drop em like its hot" or just say no? Arggggggghhhh
  • rockyrach
    Options
    nothing here yet either! Getting anxious lol
    Debt 2012 - [STRIKE]1600[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]1200[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]1180[/STRIKE] 1150:j

All owed to my long suffering mother and father. No interest accruing debt left :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure