Re. DWP Online Test For AO

Options

Comments

• heathertheblether
    Options
    Well done, it's better than me I got 5,5,6,6...so if the pass mark is 25 and I only got 22 do you think that means I definitely won't get the job? Oh well I tried my best...

Goodness knows what it all means - I think they add the sift test and interview scores together and come up with a percentage.
  • weemee123
    Options
    I only got 76% on my online and 6,7,5,5, for the interview ( so not holding my breath )
    That was my 1st interviews in 10 years so the feedback will be great for me to brush up on for future interviews:)
  • crapbag100
    Options
    I have recieved an email to say that I've been offered a post and that they need to do security/CRB/ ref checks, then they will send out the contract. I am absolutley delighted!!!!

Good luck to all who applied! I really hope you all get the job, as we've worked so hard to get to where we are...so keep positive. xxx
  • weemee123
    Options
    crapbag100 wrote: »
    I have recieved an email to say that I've been offered a post and that they need to do security/CRB/ ref checks, then they will send out the contract. I am absolutley delighted!!!!

Good luck to all who applied! I really hope you all get the job, as we've worked so hard to get to where we are...so keep positive. xxx

congratulations :) :T
  • redsky1977
    Options
    crapbag100 wrote: »

Congratulations:j I'm really glad you got offered a post, you deserved it!

Unfortunately I didn't get the job [got my email today]. There is no additional feedback to tell me my overall score or anything like that, just 'thanks but no thanks'. I think the 90% test led me into a false sense of hope but I guess my 4 examples [all taken from when I worked as an EO with DWP] need to be improved.

Good luck to everyone else
  • rockyrach
    Options
    Congrats on getting the job. I got an email today too. Saying:

Congratulations, we are pleased to offer you a place on our waiting list.

The waiting list will last for 12 months from the date of this email. If you accept a place on the waiting list we would hope to be able to offer you a position during this time, although we cannot guarantee this.

Please confirm by return e-mail to accept this offer. You must insert the reference number *** in the subject box along with your name. The email address is ***
    If you wish to decline this offer please withdraw your application within your communication centre.

I am gutted and relieved about it. As this will be my first job since having a baby and was wary about it being full time. Plus I have accepted a job in hobbycraft that I really want which is only part time :)

However the money would have been fab :~)

Debt 2012 - [STRIKE]1600[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]1200[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]1180[/STRIKE] 1150:j

All owed to my long suffering mother and father. No interest accruing debt left :j
  • weemee123
    Options
    AWW red sky sorry you didnt get offered a post. But I am sure you will find something ,I still havn't had my rejection email yet

Good luck everyone thats waiting on mail
  • SilverCloud_2
    Options
    Congrats to those of you who were successful :)

I got my unsucessful email today, oh well im actually quite relieved as i would have had to move to another city for that role. Going to try look for closer roles :)
  • Whatsername_2
    Options
    Well done to those who got it, unfortunately I got my email saying I was unsuccessful. I am a bit disappointed but oh well I'll just have to keep trying for something else.
  • heathertheblether
    Options
    Hi all.

Well, I got an email today offering me a position!!! :j I have accepted the job (subject to checks), so yet again another wait.

I am truly sorry for those of you that didn't make it - I can't believe that I did. Thought there would be zillions better than me, especially from the sheer numbers of folk that were interviewed.

Rockyrach - we may yet meet! Superb you are on the list. Hope it isn't long before you get a place too.

YYYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSS;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport