🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Student Debt Free Wannabe!

Options

Comments

• tealady
    tealady Posts: 3,759 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    If I joined in we could clear streets in seconds!!!!
    Find out who you are and do that on purpose (thanks to Owain Wyn Jones quoting Dolly Parton)
  • lynsayjane
    lynsayjane Posts: 3,547 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Xmas Saver!
    Options
    hey nic, sorry about earlier was scoffin dinner then guessin you went to the pub quiz before I got back.

congratulations on the job, suppose with working in a bakery and restuarant I can stop worrying about you now ;) It's really good you have something to get you out the house during the day, I find that I always end up on here if I've got a day off

hope you an your mum have a good time tonight, we'll catch up soon x
  • slowlyfading
    slowlyfading Posts: 13,429 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    hey lynsayjane, i've told you that you dont need to worry about me!

Good news, all my 3 items on ebay sold :j :j :j :j :j not for much, but every little helps. My paypal account is above £10 but I'm adding more items tomorrow (and I will!) so I'll leave it for abit :) in quite a good mood now, though my bank account isn't :(
    Nicola x
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
    Personal Finance Blogger + YouTuber / In pursuit of FIRE
  • slowlyfading
    Options
    I've added 7 more items onto Ebay, so fingers crossed for those :) I'm meeting dad for lunch today in town, so apart from my bus fare, he should pay the rest :) Haven't seen him in a while, so it should be nice. Dont really have anything else to add really... I need to tidy my room at some point today as well.
    Nicola x
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
  • slowlyfading
    Options
    2 of the items I listed earlier already have bids! :) SO pleased about that, its better than nothing! had a NSD today :) will have to post some Ebay parcels tomorrow, but that's all.
    Nicola x
  • slowlyfading
    Options
    Well I won Martin's book on Ebay last night, so I've paid for that through Paypal today. Can't wait for it to come :) Got to post two parcels today and thats it!
    Nicola x
  • atypicalblonde
    atypicalblonde Posts: 3,057 Forumite
    Options
    I bet it will be fab - I am considering buying it too (shall try the library first though)... glad some of your DVDs sold x
    MFW :)
    [STRIKE]Mortgage 8.2.15 - [/STRIKE][STRIKE]£171,064.64[/STRIKE] Mortgage 1.5.2018 - £99,980.45
    Aiming to be MF 1.10.2020
  • slowlyfading
    Options
    ^ Thanks :)
    Well I posted two parcels today and spent the rest of the day helping my dad to record GCSE performances at school. Saw one of my old teachers and she's so nice! Made me realise I miss her really. (is that sad?) I left two years ago, its weird. Also, dad gave me £10 for helping him out, so YAY! Feeling great, and its the weekend which is even better :)
    Nicola x
  • slowlyfading
    Options
    Posted another ebay parcel today :) I was at work last night, so I'll have earnt some money there and hopefully there'll be tips as well. At work tonight as well, and I start at the bakery tomorrow!9am start though, I'm gonna miss my lie in! Still, gotta just think of the money i guess. 3 items have bids now so I'm in a pretty good mood today :)
    Nicola x
  • slowlyfading
    Options
    Well I've had a good day :) At work 9am-2pm today so that's some more pennies earnt. Spent £1.09 on a yummy chocolate milkshake for my lunch :) Am going to attempt to do some work tonight but I'm not sure if I will or not!
    Nicola x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family