MSE Pregnancy Club 22

Options

Comments

• hayleythedaisy
    Options
    Crib Sheets.

Someone was after some crib sheets, Babies R Us have a 2 pack for £12.99 and BOGOHP.
    http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-Us/Nursery/Bedding/Essential-Bedding/2-Pack-Cream-Crib-Jersey-Fitted-Sheets(0068706)
    So £19.48 for 4. Hope this helps.

ETA ( link doesn't work ) go to www.toysrus.co.uk and search for
    2 Pack Cream Crib Jersey Fitted Sheets
    Bump due 22nd September
  • *Twinkle*
    *Twinkle* Posts: 352 Forumite
    Options
    well, i've just spent the best part of an hour on all fours................:eek: (my husband should be so lucky ;)) ... to try to encourage this baby to turn around so we're no longer back to back, hope it does something other than get my lounge carpet clean and give me sore wrists :p
    i was on all fours last night watching eastenders, my OH said it looked like i was "presenting" he has such a lovely way with words.........:p i'm waiting til after tea's done and ive had a soak and i'm gonna have a good read of that spinning babies website:)
    Skint, but happy (ish):p
  • pigpen
    pigpen Posts: 41,001 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    All mine have been back-to-back... if they are comfy nothing you do will move them.. just remain upright for pushing it is a piece of cake!.. LOOOONG labours though in my case.. the longest being.. 3.5 DAYS!
    LB moment 10/06 Debt Free date 6/6/14
    Hope to be debt free until the day I die
    Mortgage-free Wannabee (05/08/30)
    6/6/14 £72,454.65 (5.65% int.)
    08/12/2023 £33602.00 (4.81% int.)
  • little_angel_2
    Options
    pigpen wrote: »
    LOOOONG labours though in my case.. the longest being.. 3.5 DAYS!

:eek: don't say that!!!! :p
  • abby1234519
    abby1234519 Posts: 1,961 Forumite
    Options
    Awwww well...I feel sorry for you ladies being in pain etc as mine asn't too bad, the spd was on and off but generally I was ok. Just got a bit pressurised (like a champagne bottle) towards the end.

I'm managing to do ok with the weeing, I'm using wet toilet tissue to hold against the bad bits, the bad side is I sometimes wee on my fingers but I'd rather that than be SCREAMING.

Midwife said keep expressing and one day he will latch on. And that he wants to suck my finger during the night as its natural for hi mto bf so I've bought a dummy for the night, as it will mean I don't have to sit expressing with one hand and him sucking on the other
    Money money money.

Debt
    Dec 2016: [STRIKE]£25,158.71[/STRIKE] £21,999.99

#28 Pay off debt in 2017 £3803.55
  • pigpen
    Options
    abby.. get a jug of coolish water and pour it over yourself as you wee it dilutes the urine so is less sore.. or wee in the shower/bath.
  • Wonder_Womble
    Options
    Lirin wrote: »
    our sofa is very low slung, and if DH isn't around, can take 3-4 manoeuvres to get off it..... :)

I'm in the same boat as you Lirin, it takes me a few rocking back and forth motions to get the momentum to get out of the sofa.

Well Eugene the Bean gave me quite a scare today and I didn't feel any movements until 2pm despite drinking cold drinks. I spoke to the midwife and she said she wasn't overly concerned, but I was, I was getting myself really upset. Anyway since 2pm he has been moving about and bouncing on my bladder :D

We had to go out t play today as the builder is still here demolishing things so we went to IKEA to buy the changing unit and some storage baskets for it, we used a gift voucher that we had gotten for Christmas so it was almost a freebie :D
  • Sequeena
    Sequeena Posts: 4,728 Forumite
    Options
    I did a wee in the bath earlier and it did sod all to help :(

However witch hazel (liquid form, bung it in the fridge first!) on my pad really soothes me down below :)
    Wife and mother :j
    Grocery budget
    April week 1 - £42.78 | week 2 - £53.05
    24lbs in 12 weeks 15/24
  • pigpen
    Options
    witch hazel stings enough on a spot I wouldnt let it anywhere near my nethers!

Weeing in the bath it kind of pools about your beneath so it is held in contact.. unless you swish the water about as you do it.. that is why the jug or the shower is better.

I am just hardcore though and just weed! I had more stitches than I care to think about!
  • Sequeena
    Sequeena Posts: 4,728 Forumite
    Options
    I was terrified about that too, especially as it says on the bottle don't use on wounds etc. I don't know if the coldness of it numbs the area or what but I have no pain AT ALL. It feels amazing!

Birth story here for anyone interested xx
    Wife and mother :j
    Grocery budget
    April week 1 - £42.78 | week 2 - £53.05
    24lbs in 12 weeks 15/24
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts